Full consciousness is a state of Love freely entered into

05/26/2010 by John Smallman

Your attention is required in these last few moments before you move back into your natural state of full consciousness. It is to be a momentous event as Love — the divine energy of creation — pours into all your awakened hearts, and on through them to embrace your divine brothers and sisters. They have been with you, playing their essential roles in the illusory reality you have built for yourselves, for many eons as you experience time, since the apparent separation from your heavenly Father occurred.

You will once more recognize each other as the glorious, perfect beings that your Father so lovingly created, and realize what effective teachers you have been for each other as you struggled with the confusion and suffering that your imaginary reality provided.

This brilliant divine Light into which you are to awaken will overwhelm you, as the sensation of your utter acceptance as infinitely loveable and eternally loved children of your heavenly Father engulfs you.

This is the moment that has been promised, and for which you have been hoping and praying through so many lifetimes. This is why there are so many of you on Earth at this time. Each one of you has been promised boundless happiness that will envelop you as you leave the illusion and return to Reality, your divine Home. No one will be left behind, lost, or abandoned because all are One with God — from Whom separation is impossible.

However, some may choose not to awaken yet. That choice will be honored because your Father will not impose wakefulness on anyone who decides, for whatever reason, that he does not yet wish to move into this glorious state. Full consciousness is a state of Love freely entered into, into which anything that is not Love is unable to enter. Anger, fear, judgment, and blame would be instantly subsumed and dissolved should they attempt to enter this state. Many will experience this and be overwhelmed with joy and amazement when it occurs and they find that all these aspects, which they thought to be inseparable parts of themselves, have disintegrated to display the glory that was concealed beneath them.

Those who do not awaken will be a very small minority who remain unable to release these negative aspects of themselves, because their belief in the illusion, with all its pain and suffering, is without hope of change or improvement, and yet they cannot bring themselves to surrender to the flame of Love deep within them. Eventually they will, because it is impossible to remain forever in denial of Love. And when they do, they too will come home to a glorious and tumultuous welcome.

But that welcome is available now. Pay attention to the flame of divine Love burning eternally within you and let it guide you home to the glory that awaits you. You are dearly loved and you deserve to experience the wonder of that now and forever. The time for suffering is over. Turn to the Love within you, smile on it in welcome and gratitude, and realize that It is all of you — that there is nothing else — as your fears and anxieties dissolve in the warmth of your acceptance of It, and Its embrace of you.

With so very much love, Saul.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
7 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
7 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0