John Smallman - 27th Jan 2010

The strength of your intentions and prayers is enormous.
01/27/2010 by John Smallman

Much is happening in your human environment on Earth that will lead to substantial changes in the way you perceive yourselves and the way you continue to live on the planet. Large numbers of you are very aware of the need for change and are holding the intention and praying that this will happen. The strength of your intentions and prayers is enormous, and they are having an immense effect on the planetary environment that will encourage and enable the necessary changes to occur.

The economic, environmental, and hostility issues that are plaguing the planet are being very effectively addressed. Solutions to these planet-wide problems are available, are being recognized and are being put into effect. As this happens the energy signature of the planet and the life forms she supports are altering from a self-centered fear based vibration that has been affecting your environmental living space for eons, to one of concern and consideration for all life forms, based on peaceful cooperation at every level of existence.

This change in energy has been planned and intended for a long time, and many of you are deeply involved in bringing it into being, even though you may not be aware of your involvement. The dark ages of war, famine, plague, fear, and uncaring behavior are finally coming to an end. Suffering, pain, and anxiety will cease to direct your beliefs, your activities, and your lives.

What you do each day, which has for so many of you for so long been boring, draining, and exhausting work, will become a delightful and joyous creative exploration of your multitudinous talents and abilities for which you will have boundless energy and enthusiasm. Your pleasure in each others magnificent achievements will amaze you, as the emotional need to compete with and destroy others dissolves, leaving you peaceful and content in every moment of your existence.

The Divine Being who created all sentient beings, loves you all dearly and desires only that you live in eternal joy and happiness. That state of being is available to you, and always has been. With the alterations taking place in the energies enveloping you, your awareness of what is possible for you will expand and intensify, and all your senses will open into a far greater sensitivity to bring you new and wonderful experiences that at present are completely beyond your ability to conceive of, imagine, or even dream of.

To assist you with your personal transformation, which is necessary for you to experience the wonders that God has prepared for you, it is essential that you address your emotional issues and the blocks to your awareness that are weighing you down. Meditate daily, to bring you to that place of oneness where all existence is, and release the grudges, resentments, and angers that you are carrying. This will make space for God’s Love to suffuse you totally, and when it does you will lovingly forgive all who have offended you in any way, as you realize how much they too were suffering when they unthinkingly and unintentionally committed the faults that so offended you. You will see that you, too, were equally at fault in your treatment of others. And you will realize that none of it matters! It could not, because you exist permanently in God, All That Is, where there is only perfection, peace, and love, because that is all He has created.

With so very much love, Saul.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I like Saul, but I have to say all of these messages about how wonderful the future is, from him and others, are starting to get old. At least for me they are. Maybe because i've heard this message for so many years. I know it's true, but i'm tired, drained and worn out these days. Hearing about how wonderful things are in a future reality isn't helping.

Going to bed now. Wake me up when the show begins!

:P

Peace

BB
    • And i will not even talk about the poor ones in the time of Jesus...still waiting...We seem to be stupid or something...even if we are not ouwer body...wake me up to...in the year?????? Oh i fergot! Shit has been happening forever on this planet...so the above message is how old?????
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
29 minutes ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
9 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 4
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0