8110377652?profile=original

When I was putting together my post, “Angelic Intervention http://angelicview.wordpress.com/2012/07/07/angelic-intervention/“, I could hear some of my readers shouting, “If Angels or Guides save some people’s lives, why did no one save my (insert beloved person here’s) life”?

Even though this can be a very touchy subject, I want to discuss it with you today. As always, take what resonates with you and leave the rest.
Let’s chat a moment about death

If you’ve read the NDE stories on this site or elsewhere, you know that the death of the body is not the end of a person. That person still exists, but in another dimension which we cannot see.
They are incredibly happy there. They have a life and friends and lovers and they are filled with peace and wholeness at all times.

The only people that the death of the physical body hurts is the people who are still in physical bodies. We know that we won’t see that person again (probably) for the rest of our physical lives. We know we will miss them.
But once our physical body dies, then we will pass into the other dimension, too, and we will be together again.
What I want to impart to you here, is that death is not a bad thing, like we think it to be. It’s the most wonderful thing that could happen for the person it is happening to!

Let’s start at the beginning
The beginning that I’m talking about starts before we come to this life on Earth. We decide to come here. We make out a plan for our life. We decide who our Spirit Guides will be. We decide who our parents will be. We decide what our challenges and goals will be throughout our life. And we also decide when (and how) our death will be.

Once we, as individuals, come up with a plan for our life, we go to a sort of “review board” where there are several beings who are more advanced than we are and we talk it all over. They help us to see more clearly and work out more details. We may even be directed to a counselor to help us make these important decisions before incarnating.

So why would we choose to die young?
Remember what we said earlier about how death is not a bad thing? Well, when we’re “upstairs” planning out our lives and our deaths, we don’t see that death as such a huge loss as we do here.

We may have accomplished all of our goals by that age that we had set out to accomplish. We may have experienced all the experiences we wanted to have in this incarnation.
It may be that by passing over, it was a life-lesson - a goal - for you, to experience the death of a loved one. In other words, perhaps they made that sacrifice just so that you could have that experience.

8110377453?profile=original

Another reason why someone might choose to die young is because they are to do a special job on the other side of the veil. Take Matthew Ward, for example. He lived here in the physical until he was a teenager and then died in an accident. After crossing over he began communicating with his mother messages for humanity. And so he was here for a time to develop this relationship with his mother so that she would recognize him as the messenger and be open to receiving his messages and spreading them far and wide.

What about a newborn baby dying?
That is one that can be difficult to understand for a lot of people. But the answers are just about the same as above.
The baby may have passed away so that the parent could have that experience (which was their ((the parent’s)) choice). Or it may have died because that’s all the soul wanted to experience - being a baby and then dying. As strange as it may sound, this may really be all he or she wanted to experience.

Another reason why a baby dies is because they have, well, “chickened out”. They came here and they just couldn’t accept being in 3D Earth. Their spirit was so broken by being in this experience that they just couldn’t make it.

This has nothing to do with the parents! It has to do with the experience itself or the life-plan chosen. Being in 3D is not an easy thing to do considering where you are coming from.

What about abortion or still-birth?
Great question! (Thanks!)
There is never a soul attached to the aborted baby or the still-born baby. In other words, a soul never inhabited that body.
A soul comes into the baby’s body usually around the time of birth. If they come in too early they find the boredom of being in a womb to be mind-numbingly unbearable. And so, at that point, they usually exit. They can exit and reenter the body until the body is born. Then they must stay in the body. And so an aborted fetus was never inhabited by a soul.

So why do some people get “saved” by Angels then?
There are two reasons that I know of that someone’s life would be saved by someone from another dimension.
The first one is that something happened that wasn’t in that person’s life-plan and so the person’s life was saved to be able to complete their plan. You see, there are people working tirelessly in other dimensions that are ensuring that the plan we set out to accomplish in this life gets done! Always, every day. We just don’t know it - we are not aware of it.

And so let’s say that the other-dimensional person (angel or spirit guide) saw an accident coming that was not meant to happen, and I was going to die in that accident. My life might be spared in that case because it was not in my life-plan. It wasn’t my time to die.

The other reason Angels or Other-Dimensionals may seem to “save” us is because we were meant to have that experience. Perhaps it was a wake-up call for us. Maybe it was the first time we ever thought of beings in another realm and so it spurred us to look into it further and it might change our lives (just as planned).
Be assured that nothing happens by coincidence and everything happens for a reason.

Filed under: Angels http://angelicview.wordpress.com/category/angels/,Death http://angelicview.wordpress.com/category/death/ - by angelicview @ 4:15 am
Tags: Angels http://angelicview.wordpress.com/tag/angels/, Death http://angelicview.wordpress.com/tag/death/, home in heaven http://angelicview.wordpress.com/tag/home-in-heaven/

Source:http://angelicview.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/why-do-some-people-die-...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
1 hour ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
10 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
14 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 26
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 57
Comments: 0