Entertainment Trends Of Jupiter in Leo

Current trends in entertainment with Jupiter in Leo reveal improvements in the appearance of big screen productions, as well as children having leading roles in books, stage, and film.  I predict that entertainment may hit IPods or personal computer systems (OR some other new means to obtain entertainment media) in a dramatic new way that may force DVD to eventually go the way of VHS, but gradually.  There is also a tendency for extravagant budgets for entertainment production during Jupiter in Leo, so we may actually get to see some quality original work (instead of these re-hash versions of previous film classics that were popular a long time ago, i.e. "old school." This would be a real relief!!!)

In terms of music, note that in 1967 the famous "summer of love" took place in the U.S., with incredible introductions of new music out of Great Britain and the United States (i.e. Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Simon and Garfunkle, the Who, etc.)  This was also the year Bob Dylan went "electric" and angered many of his fans, and he threw it right back in their face with his huge hit "Like A Rolling Stone." Hence, expect music to get highly sophisticated.  I say it's about time;  music of today (especially rap) is so "karaoke" in approach.

Here's a list of entertainment and important social events during Jupiter's past transits through Leo:

8110773862?profile=original

Fashion Trends Of Jupiter In Leo Transit

From Fashion-Astrology.com, http://fashion-astrology.com/en/article/det.php?id=969

Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!

Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!

In July 2014 Jupiter moves from Cancer sign into Leo sign. This cosmic event significantly affects not only on the image of the current fashion, but also on our personal relationship to her. In Veronica Tkachenko’s article «Fashion Astrology: how to find your place under Sun and under Moon?» we conducted a comparative analysis of the influence of Jupiter in Cancer and Jupiter in Leo. Period when Jupiter stays in Cancer we called Lunar-Jovian and Jupiter in Leo:Solar-Jovian period in fashion. When Jupiter is under the control of Moon, we are like Moon: we choose clothes with smooth constructive lines, with an oval key silhouette, which provides the necessary comfort and emotional security. Jupiter in Leo has a completely different energy background for the development of fashion. Sun is our daylight, the center of the solar system. It’s principle is: shine always, shine everywhere! This citation by Vladimir Mayakovsky best characterizes not only Sun, but also the fashion of that period. Jupiter in Leo gives us more energy, courage, desire for self-expression, individual creativity. This period will be productive for designers, those born under Leo Zodiac sign, as well as those who have Ascendant or stellium in Leo in the individual horoscope. Thus, the source of inspiration for the period of Jupiter in Leo (July 2014 - August 2015) will be the symbols of Sun and all that it involves.

Fashion trends by Jupiter in Leo:

1) the image of fashion: sunny, theatrical, dramatic, generous, free;

2) color: yellow, ocher, gold, purple;

3) key silhouette: A-Line;

4) constructive lines: simple and concise, use the outline of the circle, sun-flared сut, top and bottom border in dresses;

5) patterns and prints with the symbolism of Sun:

- plants of Leo: sunflower, aster, daisy, gerbera, etc.;

- stylized animals of Leo sign (lion, tiger and other members of the cat family);

- animalistic prints safari: leopard, zebra, giraffe under;

- analogy external similarity with animal - ruler of Leo (lion’s mane): fringe, loose drapery; free details.

Jupiter, the planet as it should be «great happiness», forms a fashion trend entirely. Additional features in the image of the new fashion make other planets: Uranus, which creates novelty aspect, and Saturn, which forms a key silhouetteand constructive lines. Symbolic trine between Uranus in Aries and Jupiter in Leo in 2014-2015, contributes to the appearance of original fashion ideas that will long remain in the fashion storehouse. In December 2014 Saturn will move from Scorpio into Sagittarius and add more edge to this tandem of heavenly designers.

Designers and manufacturers of fashion industry now created a promising models of fashionable clothes, which are represented in our photo gallery. At the moment, the main weapons of fashion-astrologer are astrological techniques and living word. But to illustrate the fashion trends, we need professionally made sketches. Therefore, we invite to cooperate talented and free-thinking designers. Then we can significantly improve the artistic side of our fashion forecasts. Contact us by e-mail: info@fashion-astrology.com.

Traditionally in a forthcoming publication, we will present a «zone of generosity» from Jupiter in Leo, as well as other interesting details from the point of view of Fashion Astrology. Inspire new cosmic influences, be generous and bright as the sun! 

Photo Gallery

Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!Jupiter in Leo: shine always, shine everywhere!

Financial Trends Of Jupiter In Leo Transit

Here's a chart showing stock market price trends per 934 and 881 cycles of Jupiter's transit through signs of the zodiac. As you can see, Jupiter in Leo (5th sign from left to right) shows a tendency for prices to bottom, right before they "blast off:"

From: http://intelligentmoney.blogspot.com/2011/12/american-stock-market-super-cycle-300.html

dj_200_e.gif

Finally, here's a computer calculated composition of three dominant cycles in U.S. markets as a whole: the 9.1 year cycle, the 40.5 year cycle, and the 56 year cycle.  Again, it shows an important bottom may be made in U.S. market prices in 2014, before a major collapse going into 2020.  This follows my U.S. solar return prediction for 2014, but it may extend beyond 2015, as demonstrated below:

From: http://intelligentmoney.blogspot.com/2011/12/american-stock-market-super-cycle-300.html

untitled4.bmp

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...My Initial Response....Too This Post Was Joking About......When Looking Further Into....Being Leo.....I Learned Much About This Transit...Maybe Not What You Posted Here Tho...:)...Will Teach Me Not Too Jump Ahead.....Of Myself......Thanx For Posting Malcolm.....<3 .....xx....

• I am slightly excited about this trend, because we may be repeating a similar phenomena to 1967 with Pluto and Uranus "battling it out" and people waking up to the corruption of government.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0