"Kite formations" indicate major stress due to combinations of aspects that define minor stress. This includes the Sun forming semisquares (45 degree angles) to both Pluto and Uranus, and the Moon forming sesquiquadrates (135 degree angles) to both Pluto and Uranus. This takes place during a Full Moon, and these angles adds up to major stress (and a need to relieve such stress). This kite formation can be seen in this picture below, courtesy of James Partridge of Astrology King:

8110965452?profile=original

The Sun will also line-up with the star of Fomalhaut, known as "Archangel Gabriel," "Watcher of The South," and "Star of Alchemy." Here is what my notes say about this star:

Fomalhaut *

A Royal Star. Archangel Gabriel, the Watcher of the South. Great & lasting honours; congenital birth defects, magic, fame, occult, faith, "Star of Alchemy", addiction, undesirable associates

4 Pis 00

Fortunate

Fomalhaut is very strongly tied to the energy of Aquarius in the sense that it "forces spiritual expression and spiritual inclinations over material expression and material inclinations." This may be why (interestingly) that Aquarians have a noted reputation for not managing money too well (but are great at inspiring others via "pouring out the information" (or spiritual inclinations) to others). It is this "energy poured out" that Aquarius inspires others with, and this response concerns both humanitarian and "shocking" aspects. These aspects are usually viewed and interpreted as a "sounding the alarm" of both good and bad things to come for both humanity and the universe.

8110964696?profile=original

Note that jazz musician John Coltrane had Fomalhaut in conjunction with his Ascendant (or Fomalhaut Rising). Coltrane is noted for  "spiritually redeeming himself" after battling alcoholism and heroin addiction, and he exposed this aspect with his recording of the jazz masterpiece "A Love Supreme." I was fortunate to hear this jazz classic by an old high school buddy and fellow musician (Branford Marsalis) on February 3, 2016, here in Austin, Texas. It was wild, crazy, spiritual, and like no other jazz you will ever hear.

Prediction

Astrologer Georgia Stathis stated that Pisces is said to be "the dustpan of the zodiac," as it represents "the final clean-up" before the Sun enters Aries and begins Spring. And if you are not careful, you can get "swept up into the dustpan" during this galactic energy clean-up taking place prior to spring. Getting "caught-up" in this clean-up process usually makes one subject to legal issues, scandals, and public embarrassments.

Because a major Pisces line-up takes place in mid-March 2016 ( with Mercury and Venus entering this sign at this time), it is very probable that some sort of important scandal may hit the U.S. before spring of 2016. This scandal (or scandals) may involve some sort of deception or fraud of some kind (due to the North Node ("connections") in conjunction with the U.S. Neptune (at 22 degrees Virgo) during this time-frame).

Areas that may get affected per scandal or "clean-up" include U.S. government dealings with Wall Street, involvement with the military industrial simplex, and involvement with chemicals (i.e. drugs, petroleum). There is also possibility for scandal and "clean-up" on the U.S. political scene; Hillary Clinton's Moon position (at 22 Pisces) gets a conjunction with the South Node and so does the Descendant of Jeb Bush (during this Full Moon). We could have interesting developments on the U.S. political scene that concern these two U.S. presidential candidates, as well as the U.S. government areas described.

Thanks for reading.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8115568663?profile=original

GREAT !!!!

thanks hello greetings -  ciao

• Thanks Jose. Here's my Washington D.C. chart of the Full Moon. With Chiron directly overhead, will there finally be some exposure of ET technology?? Maybe not, but it would be great.

8116086882?profile=original

• 8116225460?profile=original

hopefully good for ..... but it will be difficult '......... we are prisoners ..........

ciao

• Thanks always, Malcolm, always appreciate your stuff.

• DARKSTAR: thanks. If you like jazz, check out the "A Love Supreme" recording above this one. It's everything I said it was: wild, crazy, and spiritual. And Coltrane was clean and sober when he recorded it.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0