The ancient Mayan and Aztec Indians were probably the first to understand and "work with" the potential effects of Venus rising over the eastern horizon while in its retrograde phase.

Known among the Central American Mayan Indians as "Kukulcan" or "Gugumatz" (or "Quetzalcoatl With The Spear," according to the Aztecs), Venus in retrograde and rising above the eastern horizon (just prior to the Sun rising, and near its stationary phase) was reportedly a bad and "evil" astrological omen.  It was viewed as a time when someone important "had to fall" (or "face the spear of Quetzalcoatl"). A believed solution for this bad omen at that time was to appease this armed God via blood from a human sacrifice, otherwise one may be "killed" (or "demoted") by Quetzalcoatl.

8110903889?profile=original

This time-frame was taken so seriously by the Mayan Indian priests that they reportedly grew their fingernails long for the occasion, performed a bloody sacrifice of a "commoner"(usually a young woman), and collected the blood of the victim on their fingernails and flicked it at the retrograding Venus as it rose above the eastern horizon (usually during the time frame near the stationary position of the Venus retrograde, or near the end of the retrograde phase).  

The belief among the Mayan priests was that this sacrifice would prevent "the fall of someone important" (such as themselves).  This ritual is somewhat similar to the fire sacrifice of live people to the Middle Eastern horned god Moloch, in which people were thrown into a fire and burned alive to appease the horned god for financial favors requested by greedy high-level criminals (AND THIS MOLOCH RITUAL IS REPORTEDLY STILL (somewhat) DONE TODAY AT BOHEMIAN GROVE IN CALIFORNIA, AND ALSO DONE (not "somewhat") IN CERTAIN MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES THAT REPORTEDLY RECEIVE LOTS OF MONEY FROM WESTERN GOVERNMENTS AND WESTERN-BASED CORPORATIONS).

A potential modern-day example of this human sacrifice by modern-day greedy A$$H0LE$ may be apparent with the 1993 Waco siege that featured innocent people getting burned alive. There were reported high-level criminals present there, and they may have actually been ritualistically working with this "Quetzalcoatl With The Spear" phase of the defined Venus retrograde during the firey Waco Siege on April 19, 1993.  And yes, April 19 is the eve of an important Satanic holiday.

While I will not go into details, one such high-level criminal (who is now an elected U.S. official, and hence as a U.S. citizen I can call him out as an A$$H0LE) did state under oath in an unrelated U.S. court trial that he was present at the Davidian compound site in Waco during this firey siege by U.S. government agents.

8110904083?profile=original 

This horrific event featured U.S. government agents setting fire to the all-wood Waco compound via incendiary military-grade CS tear gas containers, and then firing live rounds on anyone trying to escape the burning Waco compound (and forcing the Davidians inside to face bullets as they escaped the burning compound.  This action forced the Davidians to be kept close to the compound and "burned alive" (or close thereof), as opposed to being taken into custody alive).

SHAME ON YOU, U.S. GOVERNMENT A$$H0LE$.  

The Aztecs of Mexico were also aware of the effect of Quetzalcoatl, and have their own tales and myths of "the morning star." For those of you seeking a more historical perspective on this, here is an analysis by Carl Calleman of astrologycom.com:

Deity of Light

In ancient Mexico, Quetzalcoatl (in Mayan languages called Kukulcan or Gugumatz) represented the deity of light and duality and was seen as the creator of civilization. We may then ask ourselves what is the nature of the civilization that is now about to be created in this conspicuous gathering of energies. To understand this, two of the myths surrounding Quetzalcoatl in ancient Mexico may provide some perspective.

According to one of these, Quetzalcoatl, had been found to commit incestuous acts with his sister (probably then really alluding to the Yin energy) and so, to liberate himself from guilt he decided to sacrifice himself by throwing himself in the fire. When he did so he was transformed into the planet Venus and since then this planet has always been identified with Quetzalcoatl. He vowed one day to return.

conqistadorIn another myth a priest in the Toltec capital of Tula, Ce Acatl Tipiltzin, who was recognized as an incarnation of Quetzalcoatl and bore that title, came in conflict with the priesthood of Tezcatlipoca, the principle of darkness. The reason was that Tipiltzin at this time sought to make a halt to practice of human sacrifice. The Tezcatlipoca priesthood however gained the upper hand and Quetzalcoatl was driven into exile. According to legend he left the Atlantic coast of Mexico on a raft made of serpents and vowed one day to return on a day of his own energy. This myth played an auspicious role in ancient Mexico in that the later Aztecs came to expect a return of Quetzalcoatl from the East that would bring light and a new civilization to the people. Thus, as the Spanish Conquistador, Hernan Cortez, landed in Mexico on a day with the prophesized energy he was initially believed by their emperor Moctezuma to be an incarnation of the god Quetzalcoatl who had now returned. Cortez was invited to the capital of the Aztecs, Tenochtitlan, and the ancient legend substantially contributed to the fall of the Aztec Empire. Today, however, because of the atrocities committed by the Conquistadors, no one believes that Cortez was actually Quetzalcoatl.

The Return Of Quetzalcoatl In Late Summer 2015?

Crucial for this event will be the Venus retrograde transit in the sign of Leo on August 15, 2015 to September 6, 2015. The date of August 15, 2015, will feature a period of about 6 hours with the planet Venus transiting across the disc of the Sun. It represents one of those rare occasions when the energy of the planet Venus is projected onto the Earth. Venus is our sister planet that is almost exactly of the same size as the Earth and always turns the same face to it at passages. If the energy of Venus will then be projected onto the Earth by the rays of the Sun, it does not seem far-fetched to identify the Venus transit with a time when the "energy of Quetzalcoatl" may return to the Earth in some way.  

The September 6, 2015 date will feature Venus ending its retrograde phase and going stationary at 14 degrees Leo 23 minutes, near the World Points at 15 degrees Leo 0 minutes. If "anybody big" (and probably corrupt) was to fall, it may be close to this time frame.

8110904655?profile=original

(Venus Conjunct Jupiter) Conjunct The Star Of Regulus ("Archangel Raphael"), While Both Are In Square With Saturn (With Saturn Conjunct The Star of Toliman (Alpha Centauri):

MORE CONFIRMATION THAT SOMEONE BIG IS ABOUT TO FALL OR BE DEMOTED???? 

Jupiter / Saturn cycles were one of the first major astrology research projects that I did while studying taxation and finance in the 1980's. Business astrologer Georgia Stathis was my first source for learning about the "battle of the titans" (as she used to call the Jupiter / Saturn cycle). The understanding of the energies of both of these planets are crucial with anyone learning astrology. This is because knowledge of the effects of restriction associated with Saturn (and its' forces of discipline) AND the knowledge of the effects of expansion associated with Jupiter (and its' forces of good luck) reflect not only an important area of astrology, but a reality of life itself in my opinion.  Hence, one must learn to work with both of these energies for success in astrology, as well as success in life.

Hard aspects between Jupiter and Saturn (i.e. conjunction, square, opposition) are periods when financial sacrifices or leadership choices have to be made on a grand scale. I also notice that there are usually many people upset over such actions and choices. The 1981 conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn featured budgetary sacrifices made with the election of Ronald Reagan, and the Jupiter Square Saturn formation of 1986 would feature the Iran-Contra scandal ("punishment for greed") coming back to punish the Reagan administration. Likewise, the Jupiter Opposition Saturn Formation of 1992 brought in the election of Bill Clinton as U.S. president (and the end of favorable tax treatment started by the Reagan administration), and the Jupiter Square Saturn formation of 1996 would come back to haunt the Clinton administration with the Whitewater Real Estate Scandal (again, "punishment for greed") that involved BOTH Bill and Hillary Clinton (and which also featured a murdered Vince Foster, since the gun was in the wrong hand).

The U.S. May Be Excluded, Ashtar Readers

(BUT NOTE I SAID "may," AND NOT "will")

One can only imagine if the pending Jupiter Square Saturn can expose similar "punishment for greed" with the Obama administration, especially in lieu with the numerous claims of high-level corruption with this administration. But hey, this event can actually be eclipsed by the current mainstream U.S. media, with their screaming that racism is public enemy number one. And don't laugh; people in San Diego, California, (in July, 2015) were actually dumb enough to agree with a pop singer (Beyonce) that our right to free speech must be eliminated due to this bullsh*t media campaign that racism is public enemy number one, and not the horrific rise of unemployment in the United States at this time.

Malcolm's Advice To U.S. Citizens: Kill Your Television

8115615253?profile=original

August 3, 2015: Jupiter Square Saturn

8110904680?profile=original

Here is what my notes say about the star of Regulus:

Regulus

The most Royal Star. Raphael, the Healing Archangel, the Watcher of the North. Nobility,  ambition, alertness, great power, status, leadership, sudden downfall, accidents, violence.  Said by some to be the most benefic star in the universe.

29° Leo 53

Very Fortunate

Mars/ Jupiter

With Venus and Jupiter in conjunction with this star, this may define a lot of optimism. BUT this combination is in a hard square with restrictive and limiting Saturn (and Saturn is in conjunction with the star of Toliman, or Alpha Centauri). Here's what my notes say about Alpha Centauri:

Toliman
- Alpha Centauri

Occult and philosophical learning, self analysis, honours; beneficence, friends, refinement;  high position; stubborn, cruel; stormy or spoiled relationships with women; need for  freedom. Sometimes known as Bungula, or Rigel Kentaurus

29° Sco 36

Fortunate

Venus/ Jupiter

This strongly suggests that the time-frame of August 2015 through September 2015 may produce a high-level scandal of some kind.  This is due per astrology readings of a conflict ("Square") regarding a hard choice (Jupiter / Saturn) and concerning people in high positions of power (Regulus / Toliman).  The freedom (Jupiter) and power to limit freedom (Saturn) enjoyed and delegated by such high-level individuals may come under conflict or review with this astrological event, and it's possible that it may affect many individuals in power.

As revealed with the Jupiter Square Saturn examples of Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton, a scandal with real consequences may be on the horizon in late summer 2015, and it is probable that "somebody big" may take a fall or be demoted in some way. And the current "race-baiting" going on may not be able to eclipse such a scandal, but hey, anything is possible.  This is especially true with a U.S. population that is so stupid that they believe July 4th was the day the U.S. seceded from the south (and if you don't believe me, click http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3147653/The-day-overtook-South-Video-shows-Americans-no-idea-celebrate-July-4th-one-claiming-country-seceded-Britain-1964.html).  These are also probably the same people who also elect U.S. officials into office who never EVER read the U.S. Constitution (but hey, they sure look "phat" and "rad" with "the threads" they wear).

Pray for peace. And please, also pray that some people grow some brain cells, especially in the U.S.

Thanks for reading.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0