Matthew Ward - 15th June 2010

New Note from Matthew Ward on What the Galactics are Doing about the Oil Spill
June 15, 2010
Quantcast

Matthew Ward at 17, just prior to his transition

I’d been waiting for the answer to a supplementary question before posting Matthew Ward’s response to questions I asked of his mother, Suzy Ward. But perhaps it would be best to post Matthew’s comments here now and post a second item later, given  concern about the spill.

The first question asked was what Matthew meant in his May 19 message when he said “this manmade disaster requires a manmade solution.” (1) This comment seemed to imply that we could not look to the galactics for help with the spill and therefore that pushing for disclosure was not the answer. However I was mistaken.  I didn’t understand what Matthew meant by a “manmade solution.” Evidently he had made that plain in his next remark in his May 19 message:

“We know of your visualizing marine life safe in pristine waters and your prayers that the oil will not reach coastlines. By all means continue—never underestimate your power to change any situation!”

Going on my mistaken assumption that humanity was expected to close the well themselves, I further asked Matthew if the solution lay in using scalar technology.  So this is the background to Matthew’s June 14 response. Before looking at that response, let me remind you of something else Matthew offered in his May 19 message: an account of what the galactics were doing to help us with the spill. I know I’m repeating this passage, but I’m concerned that no one miss reading it. He said:

“Some of you are pleading for our space family to come down and save the day, while others are disappointed, even distressed, that they aren’t already there. They have not landed en masse only because it is not yet safe for you if they do so, but they are indeed helping!

“They are keeping the currents gentle and the oil away from the shore to the extent possible without creating unwanted side effects, and they have a watchful eye on the ones who might be persuaded to produce storms or seismic disturbances in the Gulf.

“They are doing what they can to lessen the toxic effects of the surface oil and the pools floating beneath; however, only after their technologies are in use on the planet can total eradication of the oil polluting the Gulf waters be achieved.” (2)

OK, after that long preamble, here is Matthew’s June 14 reply:

“Steve, dear soul, this is Matthew. The term ‘disclosure’ is associated with an official announcement of other civilizations’ presence, the kind of globally televised program Hatonn has described, and that simply cannot occur at this time.

“What I am suggesting is that you encourage readers to visualize Earth and all of her life forms in pristine beauty and health and not only request extraterrestrial assistance — that is, this needs to be a joint effort of souls there and beyond, not simply a turning over of your manmade disaster to other civilizations to resolve.

“Pointing fingers at the United States government or British Petroleum is ineffective as long as there is no organized effort to seek new methods to fix the problem a mile beneath Gulf waters. Some individuals on the planet know of long-suppressed methods that could at least ameliorate the situation — no, that does not include HAARP or ways the dark minds use scalar technology –  and the dark ones who still are in control of the media do not want that publicly known.

“Although some of that information is available on the Internet along with bits and pieces of the actual current situation, a media blackout is in effect in all areas of the United States and other events of far less importance are being widely and disproportionally reported as diversion from thoughts about the extensiveness and seriousness of the gushing oil.

“Our space family is keenly aware of all of this. However, their technology that can heal this rupture of Earth’s oil vein cannot be put in place until some members are present to materialize it and direct its functions, and what is being considered is their joining scientists and engineers on Earth who are not within the Illuminati bloc.

“One difficulty in effecting this is the identification process that would allow those individuals and other ‘strangers’ access to the site, which is under strict control to prevent entry by anyone except those who are authorized.

“Equally important is persuading officials in charge of operations to cease all their work to cap the well and redirect oil into storage containers, because those technologies would interfere with the  implementation and functioning of your universal family’s technology.

“Although the amount of spewing crude being contained is insignificant in comparison to the amount within the waters, it is much more the intent of the dark ones to use it for profit than any regard for the environment or to reduce the fumes that are sickening people living near affected coastlines.” (3)

When I said earlier that I was “led to believe,” I was speaking of Matthew’s as-yet unposted message.

OK, let’s review some of what he said.  He said that disclosure the way the term is meant cannot happen at this time. Cooperation between galactics and terrestrials however can – to a limited extent.

Some technology already exists on Earth to ameliorate the situation. This does not include a negative use of HAARP or other scalar technology. I’m not sure whether it includes a positive use of scalar energy.

Matthew does not say that President Obama is part of the media blackout and I don’t think he is – except to the extent that a certain amount of working behind the scenes is important to the success of the operation. Even the galactics maintain secrecy so as not to tip their hand to the cabal.

He explains the manner in which galactics are working with non-Illuminati terrestrials to address the rupture. He says that efforts to cap the well are counterproductive from the galactics’ point of view, and that efforts to capture the transient oil would be more effective.

He says that these efforts would contribute to removing the fumes that are endangering people. And he encourages us to continue visualizing a clean gulf, validating  the type of visualization that Niara Isley is promoting, as she outlined in the post prior to this one.

Add to this his May 19 description of the ways in which the galactics are ameliorating the spill and you have a complete report on galactic efforts. I sincerely hope that this reassures people who want to know what the galactics are doing.

Thanks to Matthew and Suzy for responding so that we can have desirable reassurance at this time.

Footnotes

(1) Matthew Ward, May 19, 2010, at http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm.

(2) Loc. cit.

(3) Suzy Ward to Steve Beckow, June 14, 2010.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 6
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0