Replies

• They better hurry up. I just lost my drivers license since I could not afford to proove to the govt that I weren't crazy (they couldn't proove that I were crazy either but govts in the west apparently need no proof when they convict people in 2014...).. So, I'll give you one more week and after that I'll start WW3 to clear this bloody planet out once and for all.

That's your deadline.

Begin Now or parrish in the war I'll bring in 1-2 weeks. ;)

• hahaha...you naughty boy...

• Hey can I come with you?  I am losing patience with the progress being so slow...I am more of an instant gratification sort of gal..I want that dangling carrot (the one that all the promises dangle if you know what I mean, lol...figured I had better specify, did not want any one to take that as me being nasty, haha...) and I want it now, lol.

• We all want it now, ha ha ha.... I know how you feel, I've been there many times, but to dismantle something that has been here for thousands of years lots of things have to happen. I don't know, but I have a really good feeling now..........like we are not far away from the goal.

• And, I've been "attacked" by all sort of problems lately, as well as many others, so please send me some good vibrations, if you can.......

• Sending you as much healing energies as I can...I too have been literally overwhelmed with crisis and problems lately...Lets all send healing and positive energies to each other...we all need it...keeping everyone in my prayers....I hope you are right that we are getting closer to an improvement on earth...

• I don't believe this will take so long.So many people said that the major events will be finished by 2016. The whole process of transformation of society can last longer, as so many things are wrong on this planet, but once the freedom is achieved- the rest will be a piece of cake.

• Thanks Happy...I had missed this...What an impressive list.  I wish this organization had the authority to do something about these people but alas they do not with the legal structure the way it is at present....This organization has zilch authority to make these head rolls any more than any other civil sites that work outside of the legal structures of the world...great list though and well thought through and great in vision but alas don't see it happening any time soon....

• Who knows..... Maybe there are armed  forces ready to support this organization, do the arrests..... Otherwise, it would be highly unprofessional to make arrests list, set dates for doing it, issue notices etc, as well as to prepare everything and publish web site. What would be the point in doing all that? 

• if armed forces support this we will have another Syria, but in the West this time.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0