My Footage Of Earth Quake Lights or Ufo's? - 4th Sept 2016 10:32pm - Waikato,New Zealand

Caught sight of this light show from my window tonight , so I grabbed my camera and started shooting without a tripod,but zoomed in and out to show how far away they are,still visible to the naked eye,pretty light show in the night sky of flickering & formations,thought they could be  earth quake lights as we have just had a 7.1 earth quake over here where I am on the east coast a few days ago,or they are ufo's...Enjoy..

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was just talking about earth quakes in new zealand and posted this on my cuzzies forum

The illuminati wants to take over New Zealand, because they can fly to the South pole and use our country as a petrol or way station to and from their secret underground military bases, in antarctica. The mayor of Christchurch refused to play along with their bullying tactics before the Earthquake hit that region recently. They wanted to sink the North Island. They placed small nukes under the bed around the south island. And used Haarp technology to vibrate the land into a slip zone. Scientists in new zealand can not understand as to why earthquakes are occuring without natural warnings, but the galactic federation has been deleting the negative beings technology, and dissolving the Haartp tech, but allowing a little to interfer with our lives only enough for us to truly wake up from this quagmire of unusual occurances. on you tube called what in the world are they spraying tells how our country's government knows about it but shuts up about chemtrails that causes the earthquakes to happen using haarp. Do your home work.

And no they are not Earthquake lights they are ufo's....I had them fly over me in 2009 at my Dad's house in Australia, Melbourne. Nope earthquakes did not make these ufo looking things. I saw these ones in broad daylight, they are the exact same ones you video'd

• What!!! hahahahaha your kidding me.. that's just a load of BS he really needs his head read with a mental health therapist to be deprogrammed..gone a bit too far down a rabbit hole by the sounds.. I cant believe that a New Zealander would even say such crap to be honest..he sounds to me more like a disinformation agent..who's been watching too many USA Haarp & illuminati conspiracy video's and has lost the plot totally believing in them all.. LOL.. cos for starters scientists know exactly why we experience earth quakes here,NZ is right on the megathrust fault line that separates the Pacific and Australian tectonic plates. ..he needs to do his own homework before he spouts this type of BS around the net..one thing that may be truth is that these arnt earth quake lights and are actually ufo's... but then I've photographed many ufo's and these ones are totally different,but then there are many different ufo's from other dimensional planes,but this is the best clear sighting that I've actually filmed on video..

• you need to put things together do your home work i know what is going on, if it took you through self examinations, and other people along the way, you will find out the link between these things and illuminati's and people who are doing their best to crash the world, i have so much things i have physically seen it would blow your mind, but right now just take baby steps, you will see your head has been blinded behind closed eyes in the way we are told to believe. But then again i couldn't give a rats bumb if you believe me or not.

• Well as soon as you said or your cousin said?: the galactic federation has been deleting the negative beings technology and dissolving the Haartp tech... I then knew instantly that your cousin over in NZ who told you that... is brainwashed by all the New Age Religion GFOL conspiracy rubbish... cos that's a blatant fabricated lie & the rest of the information is thus discredited from that one statement,as over here for starters we are nothing like America..one can get so tied up in this mass spreading of lies that they start to believe what ever is being told to them by media on the internet,its a conspiracy big time to keep people in fear to which the Cabal feed off..Yes your Govts are greedy sods,& warped mind controllers I'm not disputing that,I'm disputing how your cousin tied in this GFO American disinformation with our country & the quakes over here being connected with illuminati & Haarp they certainly are not..

My eyes are more wide open than you think Jason,seriously...I'm not deluded by all these US conspiracies,you only have to read the rubbish put on the net and see what people are falling into their traps,there's the danger right there,religions are the root of all evil as they say... its a fact..dont follow any of it.....that's my advice be the innocent & clear minded instead & ask yourself,who is not involved in this mass brainwashing fighting attitude of consciousness instead? and now ask yourself these important questions honestly... what part of you wants to loft missiles at some enemy over there,even on the internet? or ask yourself 'Even if US never goes to war,do you ever ask what you are consecrating your lives for,do you ever ask what are the consequences? ...I bet when you were a kid at school you had ativistic character tendencies from your indoctrinated parental consciousness,that wasn't your fault but I still ask... did you build model tanks & throw toy missiles at houses made of cards or plastic bricks or what have you? Did you want to outdo those guys at your school or other schools in sports competitions? Wasn't there a time when it was important to be better than they,to gain recognition for your prowess,your courage,your intelligence,your rightness? Yes to some of those examples I bet you did if your honest to yourself about it,well you can say you participated at some lower level & always will,cos its indoctrinated into your whole mindset in the USA.... thing is you were a child then & totally innocent,then later when your barely a teenager  are you playing killing style video or computer games shooting people for the sheer fun of it cos is a game to you....I bet you do & this ethos dominates how you percieved reality and live your life,Yes and most of you are arrested still at this level of development and are building a world from it still millenniums later,its very sad this kind of mindset,and once people realise what part they have their consciousness in it in their daily lives then they can step back and see how the masses get brainwashed so easily on a daily basis..step back and observe this what I've said here absorb it and you will think 'Holy shit' that's the truth..then you will care a rats bum about what I've said..

• my cousin just replied and saw some in wellington right now.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 7
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0