My UFO experience in 1994

http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/Black+Triangle+Sighting+in+Amh... ................Confirms my experience in 1994!

Black Triangle Sighting

Sighting Basics

Case Number45363
Log NumberUS-01222013-0003
Date Submitted01/22/2013 02:11 UTC
Date of the Event01/08/2013 05:45 UTC
SourceMUFON
DispositionUnresolved
SummaryTriangle UFO low flying

Sighting Location

CityAmherst
RegionMassachusetts
CountryUnited States
Latitude42.372987
Longitude-72.508907

Comment from the link above:

I want to tell a story, I am not the person who posted this first of all, but I did grow up in Amherst, MA. Went to high school there. In 1994 I saw the same black triangle just floating at low altitude above the forest between Pelham, MA and Shutesbury, MA on Shutesbury Rd 2. That was when I was 16 years old. This same type of craft, posted by someone I do not know in the area, confirms everything. This was not a stealth bomber/fighter because it just floated. It did not have flashing lights like typical aircraft. It was floating at low altitude. It floated facing the Quabbin Resevoir and may be admiring our use of the large amount of water, or perhaps the water acts as an energy enhancer for the vortex it arrived from...I do not know. This is fascinating. Thank you for posting this!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I,ve seen one of them triangle one floating above. at first I thought I saw something , but about an hr later I came outside and it was still there, in the same place. Flashing 3 light in triangular pattern. So, I watched it and watched for another half hr or so.

• 8114759859?profile=original

• 8114763277?profile=original

• The Pleiadians and their allies may be the ones that fly the triangles....read this quote I found from an anonymous independent source: “Moving to a larger picture of things that are happening in the galaxy, I was able to make contact with the Pleiadian Federation which is located about 400 light years from earth....the Intelligent Insect Beings [one of the Pleiadian groups] are the ones who fly the black triangles over Belgium and France for the purpose of evacuating human beings back to the Pleiades for relocation on a planet called Earth II."

Look at the Mufon UFO map, they fly near water....Pleiadians love water and forest, that is where they fly over, the combination, they are observing their kind....the Pleiadians are also many of us in Earth shells- we are starseeds incarnated to help...the other Pleiadians are observing our awakening...1994 was the beginning of my awakening process

• dear Qan Dek,i agree,( the other Pleiadians are observing our awakening.)blessings eve.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian Astrology midpoint Uranus/Vulcanus near…
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
13 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
16 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
19 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
23 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
23 hours ago
More…

A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian…

Read more…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 37
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 59
Comments: 0