8110799079?profile=original

The mysterious Georgia Guidestones, which some see as an elite manifesto for neo-eugenics and population reduction have received a strange 2014 update.

The mysterious Georgia Guidestones is a granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, in the United States. A message clearly conveying a set of ten guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient language scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

The stated purpose of the stones is to be “Guidestones to an Age of Reason,” but many believe they are actually a guide to Illuminati genocide.

The ten “commandments” on the stone appear to sketch out a framework for reconstructing society after a nuclear holocaust or similar apocalypse.

Now, this illuminati monument got a new stone added. Somebody has officially updated it with an engraved cube marking the year 2014 inserted into the English/Spanish slab of the 'new 10 commandments' just above the population reduction prophecy.

According to Dahboo777, the mysterious stones refer to some details written in the Book, 'The Age of Reason' and it underscored the importance of Thomas Paine, one of the founders of America, being repeatedly mentioned in R. C. Christian's book.

Note 1. The Age of Reason; Being an Investigation of True and Fabulous Theology is written by Thomas Paine. The age of reason challenges institutionalized religion and the legitimacy of the Bible, the central text of Christianity. Published in three parts in 1794, 1795, and 1807.

Note 2. R.C. Christian is the person who built the Georgia Guidestones. Many believe that R.C. Christian was merely spinning a cover story, and that his name links the small “group of loyal Americans” to a secret society known as the Order of the Rosy Cross, but the true identity of Mr. Christian and his anonymous group is still shrouded in mystery.

Dahboo777: “R. C. Christian didn't just mention Thomas Paine's books for nothing. I believe it is a very important clue.

“Every single copy of "The Age of Reason" in book stores today only have the first two parts in them but most people don't know that there is a 3rd part of the book that is always left out. I managed to get a hold of the 3rd part.”

“There is a section in the third part of "The Age of Reason" called "Origin of Freemasonry" that I think shows the link between the Georgia Guidestones and Thomas Paine were not just a coincidence and it actually confirms that Thomas Paine and the other founders of this country were actually Deists instead of Christians.”

Note 3. A deist believes that God exists and created the world, but does not interfere with His creation. Deists deny the Trinity, the inspiration of the Bible, the deity of Christ, miracles, and any supernatural act of redemption or salvation.

The answer to the prophecy inscribed in the stones including the new added 2014 cube is to be found in the third part of "The Age of Reason”?

You can find it on page 250. Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!CQg0CQ7a!UrAopa1nb3uFDsTfYApiDR5-crhRI_MNAnpQVIEL8jU

IS IT COINCIDENCE? OR ANOTHER "CONSPIRACY THEORY"?

CDC: Ebola cases could reach at least 550,000 by January - http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/23/world/africa/ebola-outbreak/index.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Update ... ;))??

8115171494?profile=original

• Or .. A creative and funny artist of stone-works have just pulled a prank on you all. :)

• ... AO ... you maybe right ... but hey it's all started with the ancients with their myths, legends, histories ... ;)) - but hypothetically what if ... some of it is 'relatively right'? ... i dunno ... ;)) it just a feeling

• The text on the stones is actually correct, and in line with old teachings of "the forefathers of human civilisation" regarding the creation of self sustained paradise-like biospheres. No more no less.

The reason someone put an 11/5-stone there now is probably to make people aware of what he thinks will come now. (yes, the stone does not say 2014. If you look with your eyes only, you will see that 20 and 14 are spaced apart). Numerologically, that means "11 and 5" which in turns means that the next set of events in relation to this, will be directed by the Illuminati but will not be containing any false flag events. All events will be genuine results of free will. Illuminaty only control the playing field, the teams and the scenery, but it does not have any control over its players this time.

If we make all the wrong choices and all the wrong moves during the next few months, the instructions on these stones may be the only guidance we have and need to build the paradise we all went here to create in the first place. :)

• you know i rather go with the saying: that our 'destiny is not written in stone' ... cause 'depopulating the planet' is divine prerogative however certainly not mans/or 'alien' nor any other celestial beings ... if we look at any 'prophecies' ... the 'probability' of them to come through is when we are the ones that making it possible, 'prophecy' is a warning to people, but for some reason it becomes a trap ... go figure ... ;))

'how to start an armageddon'? - follow the prophecy ... ;)

• Hmm, then the most effective way for me to change this world, may be to simply Create some Prophecy, but balance it so that even though it looks like doom and gloom during its fulfilling, it will ultimately lead to the creation of a new paradise. :)

• AO ... ;) it would be challenging but it would be nice ... ;))

• It reminds me of the White Room. I was the only one inside the machine, probably not. Some of the other "gods" were standing all around, watching over me, mumbling and whispering.

Human looking beings in buisness suits, that's how they looked like. I remember seeing M'ka-el, also known as Sananda, the first time. No cosmic love nonsense speach was spoken, nor evil either, it was pretty much straightforward with me... but then everything else was erased from my memory.

It seems like I was doing some sort of sleep talking "here" and the thing I said was "But everyone is gonna die" or might have being "everything" or something of the sort, it doesn't matter really. Thankfully when I was told what my alter-ego was talking about, I was able to catch up on some bits of what happened there.

The second time, Diana was at my side, inside the same white room. She pointed out at her forehead with a single finger, as always, like pointing out that everything was happening inside my mind.

Third time, Diana and Mika were both at my sides, it was like they were trying to point out that creation itself was a consiousness construction as it's within the stories you've probably thought out.

Fourth time I was shown the Source Machine, it's was a huge spherical construction from outside, full of lenses, which might have been the device, throughout which One single consciousness is turned into millions of single thoughts (Singular "human beings" inside this particular light creation and many others)
    The main electrical signal, mind thought, which is a nervous light signal, was being projected into this geometric glass-looking pattern, much like the vitruvian man from Da'Vinci, then it was carried trough out this spherical machine, from inside, beaming out as a projection into the black, as a multi-singular light beam.

I believe I'm not the only one inside Source Machine. We're twelve gods and goddesses. Different races, each one from each one of the gods. If one of the "gods", wants to be disconect from Source, to wake up per say, an holocaust must take place in order to unbind his/her shattered cosciousness, which might be almost an entire race or population. As it happened before. It doesn't have to be necessarily violent, I don't care.

I'm leaving, this creation can't hold me any longer. I'm leaving the day I met her inside this place, almost eight years ago. I miss her so much, and it seems like she's not playing inside. I'm tired of waiting for nothing. I'm taking my entire consiousness out from Source machine. I don't care anymore.

I should have done this like eight years ago, but there she was, to keep me from leaving. This december I'm off, no matter what.

My dear Agony.

• hmmm ... Suiris ... ;))

Universal Father gives only what you can handle ... now you just need a little Faith in yourself, Death is easy ... Life ... well if you are still alive the lessons are not over yet for you ... either you like is of not.

I have a question for you: Do you like pain?

• If the 9/11 criminal elements of the U.S.A. /  Israeli military industrial complex (responsible for 9/11) are ever brought to justice, I say prison work should include tearing down these walls and making little ones out of big ones.  Just like the Germans did in Berlin with their horrific walls.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 51
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 126
Comments: 0