I accidentally stumbled upon a site today that has a lot of interesting info. It's mainly pertaining to NESARA, 2012, Ascension, 9-11, comments by Matthew Ward, etc.

Some folks here may want to have a look:  http://sbeckow.wordpress.com/on-nesara/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You Horses already got your Nesara, you get free room an board free hay and free apples but you dont get paid if you win a horse race.Better luck next time.
  • People still talk about Nesara???...lol... :)))

• What's really sad to me is that so many people are living beyond their means....running up tremendous credit card debts, and, basically, putting their lives on hold awaiting the announcement of NESARA. This has been going on for 20+ years, and, quite frankly, I'm glad I only heard of it in the past 3 years.

I'm thankful that my day-to-day living is not dependent on NESARA. It may happen and it may not. I would Love to see it happen for those who live in such abject poverty, but, as for me, I have everything I need......always have and expect to eternally have "my" needs met.
      • That reminds me when there was a talk about the "End of the World" by some a religion in the province, in I think about more than 50 years ago. Their church and it's followers went hiding in caves leaving their properties. Unfortunately some/most of them are our relatives. When they were taught about the issue, they no longer care about the world. What I meant; leaving their properties (like I've said) that's why they've lost it, and not taking education - most of them are uneducated.

NESARA will come if it will come. You can continue your life seriously.
        Don't blame NESARA when it didn't come within the time frame of you waiting.
        You are responsible to your self for waiting and doing nothing anyway.

Like - my mom always says SOON, so I just wait. Years after, I've realized none of it still happens. I understand that there are lots complications, specially when what you are waiting is really something BIG.

If you expect too much without doing anything... you'll get disappointed. That's what I've learned.
        That's why I no longer expect and whenever I want something, I strive to do something to achieve it. And when I've started to work for things I want, I realized that there had been a big change. I can now see the stairs and measure it's possible length. I am confident and positive that If I work very hard, I will achieve it.

Even right now, just like the others, I want to much for world disclosure, first contact, or anything about positive global change. Because I want so much for it to happen, and because I can't just wait for the awareness of people to reach critical state so the condition for contact will be every imminent... I've started doing things by subtlety nudging people, sending them some bit of information for awareness. If I am able to send some light to a person, and that person started to search for more on his/her own, I'm sure he/she will be very glad to share what he has discovered to other people. The growth is exponential, and surely it made a change.

Whenever I do things like that and whenever I have an Idea on ways and tricks on how to shed more streaks of light to random people while pretending to blend in, I share it to my sister and we laugh. It becomes a game and a fun one.

People, please don't cry. Everything will be fine and all right! :D
        • Well if Nesara doesnt happen, we will have to seriously question who is really behind all these channeled messages! To be honest I think it will happen. It HAS to happen if more than a small handful of people have any chance of ascending.
  • Can they setup a FREE online chat service to answer all of our questions?
    I think it's pretty easy for them to infiltrate the internet and directly share infos to everybody. I really think they should do that. A group of 20 knowledgeable beings would be sufficient for the initial run. Internet is the easiest to leaked and share infos, it has the widest and fastest coverage. Seriously, they should consider the Internet!

I really would want to catch some friendly scouting star being to interrogate; don't worry, it's mainly about the natural human abilities, and also about technologies, ow I think space culture would be awesome too. lols.

I am serious. :D
  • Thanks for Sharing! That is lots of read. Bookmarked it.

Whether its real or not. We could always hope. Who knows.

And if they are not asking for anything from us,
    but they would be of beneficial to us, why not believe when its FREE?

I love the positive vision they want to share.
    If only we could also hold it in as one of our many visions.
    If there are more than enough people sharing this vision, as they say, the faster It'll manifest.

Sometimes, we ask, whine, then feel dejected too much without really doing anything. you know, just waiting.
    Buddha says "Be the change you want to see in the world."

Holding a positive vision and thoughts of the future is a start.

What have we done so far... besides waiting?
  • Thanks for the post Peekay. I found it to be a fascinating read, also very plausible & believable too.
  • This was very very interesting. I have my own thoughts about Nesara, that it is a fairy tale, but I would love to see it happen. Don't get mad at me if I do not share others enthusiam about this happening in my lifetime. I hear a lot of rhetoric and Nesara and other things that are supposed to happen "any minute now" according to channelings and to me it is yadda, yadda, yadda. I am a born sceptic and I would really like to have a lot of things that are being channeled come to pass, to me, at this point in my life, Nesara is just yadda, yadda, yadda. I never set the bar too high and when things do not come to pass, it is for me, Oh WELL, lol. But all this information at this site is very very informative......Thanks so much for the great read, and material to think about more seriously, I could be all wrong.....I HOPE I am all wrong. Our world really NEEDS this....
    • I have to agree with you Marique, it is very frustrating constantly hearing about it and being told that "so soon" there will be massive changes and Nesara will be anounced. I have a feeling it will be but I have to say, are they not leaving it a bit late?I mean there is less than three years left until ascention, and in that time they want to make revolutionary changes to the financial system, introduce countless new technologies and then first contact. It is a pretty small timeframe. I have concluded that, as is alluded to in the article that one shouldnt make financial decisions based on Nesaras announcement. For me, I am just living life as if nothing is going to change, and when it does, it will be a welcome surprise.
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 7
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0