Quotes from the above channeling:

You wanted to know more about the mergence of two planets within a planet which is the consciousness of Nebiru with the reality of Earth. As the Goddess personifies Earth so does the God Marduk personify Nibiru. These two great, colossal energies merge in the dance of the Hieros Gamos, the Sacred Marriage of oneness and blessed union. He shall enter her and she becomes the grail and through this amalgamation of realities and consciousness the Vesica Piscis stargate is opened up as an exit and entrance point into other worlds. It is through this stargate that the true selves of human kind will emerge and join together with you as one. It is through this Vesica Piscis stargate that Atlantis, Eden, Paradise or the Kingdom shall be given birth to by the mighty Mother Gaia.

Now, you asked us about the serpent rope, Jacobs Ladder, the stairway to heaven. It really is very simple. On the 21st December 2012 the Milky Way will open its own stargate and the serpent rope will connect with the Vesica Piscis stargate on Earth. This rope or ladder is also a bridge that will permanently connect Earth with cosmic consciousness and it is from the Milky Way, which is a wormhole, that the new Christ or Solar King shall exit and enter your reality.

EARTH AND NIBIRU MERGE = 1152

1152 = THE AQUARIAN CHRIST
1152 = CRIST RETURNS
1152 = CHRIST’S RETURN
1152 = THE COSMIC SERPENT
1152 = THE LORD IN TRUTH
1152 = TRUEST RELIGION
1152 = GREAT TRIBULATION
1152 = TRANSFIGURATION

1152 = HARMONIC CONVERGENCE

1152 = THE DAY THE ALIENS COME

link to rest of article

http://esophoria.org/nibiru-and-earth-merge-1152-christ-returns/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• dear peter,you may like a copy of this image for your PC files reference,blessings eve.8114083472?profile=original

• Things like this are observed over a period of time. watching the movement of the celestial bodies.

It also needs to be understood that our ancestors were multi dimensional in a way that we have forgotten.

They had access to all the information their dna, which is linked to the infinite, including their akashic record, could provide. So in searching their inner world they would inadvertently have "epiphanies". One thing leads to another, people talk, and before you know it, you have a calender.

• The Official Countdown
    Soon!
    • hard to believe, after so much time.

Almost impossible to articulate.

• I know! but at the same time, in retrospective don't you feel that we arrived here pretty quickly?

• All about perspective 

Turned around at least 2000 years worth of oppression in 25 years.

which about how long I've been working at it...

• Christ consciousnes..

• 1152 = CHRIST RETURNS

Let's start handing out slaps. :))
    1152 = 1 +1 +5 +2 = 9 is the completion of a cycle, 1 it is beginning new cycle . Jesus is a beginning, if anyone has forgotten. His name sounds like so "source". And do not remind me of the "Alpha-Omega", this meant something quite different and not related to this issue.

Nebiru - or Nibiru, simply means "I do not take," meaning no one take. :))

Atlantis - just "lost land" and nothing more. She does not have a specific location.
    Eden - or in Sanskrit "Ad em", "devouring all and giving food " or simply Hell. Therefore, and say that the man was driven out of the Garden of Eden, when took the fruit from the tree of knowledge, that is, it evolved, has risen to a higher level and Hell (Edom) remained at the bottom.

Paradise - in Arabic "Rai", "shepherd", in general it this also talking about Hell, as the starting point of the tree of the worlds, the "world tree".

About the wormhole ...
    The gates have been working for a long time, and the souls is ready to transition to the next level are sent to a temporary shelter.

• I struggle to follow your line of reasoning here and how it pertains to either channeling.

Please elaborate.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
3 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
3 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
12 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
12 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
12 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 15
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0