Multidimensional food for thought...

8111027666?profile=original

~With the dawn of a new year, as we move beyond the winter solstice and the days again begin to grow, reflection on life and events past offers an opportunity for course correction and for re-plotting our purpose on this priceless journey of life.

We are all bound together on this beautiful planet; the good and the wicked, the peaceful and the violent, the rulers and the ruled, the rich and those who toil for their existence. We are one and the same, all of us actors in the ever-intensifying human story taking place in the Matrix. All of us reacting and responding to the illusions of Maya, all of us carried forward by the force and persistence of perceived reality.

2016 was a huge year, albeit a most bizarre mix of the good and the not-so-good. In rapid-fire, semi-automatic, non-stop succession, the events of this year launched the human story into new heights of drama. To the stratosphere of drama, it seems. And it all happened with such magnitude, gravity, force and weight. As though a tractor beam of sorts prohibited any deviance, refused any escape, and pulled so many of us into the irrefutable tidal pool of group-think and collective lunacy.

Never before have we been so connected with such total freedom of expression. Never before have we been so willingly drawn into the big, ongoing, force-fed narratives. Never before have we been so totally sucked into the cacophony of our own madness, with so many of us abandoning ourselves in the temptation and desire to make ourselves heard, to make ourselves feel unique among the herd. Never before has being loud and abandoning respect been so profitable. And never before has the collective story had such and all-encompassing pull over the individual.

So much so, that the events in our separate lives seem to have been pushed into the periphery, downgraded and devalued. Robbed of their significance in the shadows of false starts, colossal let-downs, miscarriages of justice and hope, launch failures, and mission aborts. Our personal ambitions, aspirations and intentions were back-burnered, giving way to the forceful monolith of collective drama.

tumblr_o86c9f0n4V1rnbafjo1_400.gif

Perhaps never before has there been such a pressing need for a return to self-cultivation in order to escape the seductive undertow of the reality-making machine. It demands that we march in lockstep toward self-destruction and self-dissolution, and for balance, I sense a terrible need to abandon the mainstream narratives and get busy creating sub-plots, substitute story lines, and diversionary voyages in the story.

In such a turbulent sea information and imperatives, we desperately need clarity, the kind of which can only be found when attention and intention is directed toward spiritual cultivation.

The only remaining truth today is the truth to be found within. And the only way to access it is to resume the path, re-commit to the method, and re-align ourselves with the masters and teachers who’ve already shown us the way. We must return to the sacred…There is no one to ask for a better vision of the future other than yourself.

8111028466?profile=original

Our True Heritage
by Thich Nhat Hahn

The cosmos is filled with precious gems.

I want to offer a handful of them to you this morning.

Each moment you are alive is a gem,

shining through and containing earth and sky,

water and clouds.

It needs you to breathe gently

for the miracles to be displayed.

Suddenly you hear the birds singing,

the pines chanting,

see the flowers blooming,

the blue sky,

the white clouds,

the smile and the marvelous look

of your beloved.

You, the richest person on Earth,

who have been going around begging for a living,

stop being the destitute child.

Come back and claim your heritage.

We should enjoy our happiness

and offer it to everyone.

Cherish this very moment.

Let go of the stream of distress

and embrace life fully in your arms.

HappyNewYearACC

@ http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/12/31/2017-return-path-return-sacred/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0