Pets in 2012 and beyond

It may seem strange to ask this question here but maybe one of you may have some more insight into my thoughts. What will be become of our beloved pets in the days to come? I know to some people see thier animals as family and close companions. Is there ascension for them, and if so will they be able to be by our side in the transition?Love,Gabriel

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I don't think anything's gonna happen to our pets. I think, they are rising in vibration, just like we are. I notice that in my cats, they seem more playful and happy, more affectionate...I think the higher energies is effecting them like it is us. So, I wouldn't worry too much. Unless you have the type of animal that is real negative and mean spirited, and doesn't really seem to be changing...then I would wonder. I think ultimately though, the whole planet and all the creatures are rising in in vibration. But again these are just my opinions, and I do separate opinion from truth....most people don't do that, and spout something like they know it's true, when it's a belief at best.

• Sorry you've lost me? You still talking about the ascension shift? or something totally different? 

there's two kinds of ascension.. ( no1...group ascension) the one we are talking about not moving from the 3D earth and it changing/ (mental one to abundance)  

(no2... personal ascension) when one person's soul moves to the next Dimension

and i see people maybe getting these combined with each other. "it makes sense to me if not anyone else here?" lol  

Some people have got this idea of this Galactic Federation of light being the savoir's people are talking about these guys arresting the cable/evil reptilians and other beings who are controlling this planet for their own gain. but i do not see this happening at all. all i see is people being tricked & fooled by these beings! 

• i also feel i no longer need to read channelling for personal knowledge i have un-lock the answers i need within me MY personal Library and i rather trust my own inner knowledge that something that's been channelled thru someone who they "think" is a ascended master. i also dislike many of these messages in other channellings... they tell you to think for your self in words, then what they really do.. is actually tell people what to think! nothing is coming from within the person. they just repeat what other people who have read,hear the same message say. some of these messages are really evil too, they're not nurturing people, they're stripping people of their humaneness and common sense and real light beings/angels would NOT do this!    

• i disagree. i think there's two ascension's here people are getting mixed up with. 

but i agree with you on the hole pole shift and co... this could be the change of everything for a brand new start here. I've done some studying into it all and i can understand now that the pole shift could be the start of the ascension process of earth.

With no disrespect to anyone but i am not a believer in Sananda/Jesus and i do not believe there will be an ET saviour in this case. though i do believe we are being watched over and helped from unseen forces. and If any ET's do come down to help us deal with the dark beings controlment of earth. WE can Not stand behind them WE MUST stand along side them. but everyone is entitled to their own view x       

• they do... indeed! if you treat them with lots of love and respect as they deserve. When i take my dog Angelo for a walk down the filed on our land, if the cats are about they will come with us. also if the peacocks are too, so will they. its funny, a dog, 3 black cats, and two male peacocks all coming for a walk together its really makes me smile. we have to have Angelo on a lead though, his still a Puppy and we can't train him to come back to us when we call him. and i am scared of him running off. worse still running onto the road and getting knocked down. ^_^ what part of India was you in if you wish to share. I remember being there. they have so many street dogs and cats in Calcutta, more than anywhere else, i found when i visited. around Agra and that area the different animals running around the streets is incredible, monkeys big and small, cows goats, donkeys and elephants and camels, as well as dogs and cats. its a great experience i didn't like how they treat the bears i saw though and cobra's de-fang and drugged up in those baskets :,(      

• Winger what you had just said there makes alot of sense! maybe there's more than one kind of ascension. 1 type of Ascending is where you ascend to the next dimension. and 2 type of Ascension is what you said from a mentality of poverty and lack to a mentality of abundance. we dont actually go anywhere......the earth and us goes through a transformation

and we are getting these two kinds of ascension mixed up???? Thank you for that Post Winger THANK YOU!!! xXx 

• That may be true, but a shift in consciuosness is like going from one point to another, i feel many of us might change our geographical location in these times as well. How have you been Feather Winger? Did you get that colloidal gold you ordered yet? Its shaping up to be a beautiful spring here in Canada. Are you looking forward to easter weekend?
  • I am pretty sure if your pet loves you they will follow you anywhere you go, animals are much more flexible and spiritual than a lot of us. If they are with us on this journey they know what to do. Animals have the luxury of beautiful inner guidance without all the mass media confusion and disinformation we have to decipher our way through. We could learn a thing or two from them, They are here to help us in this life so i wouldnt worry to much:)

Love, light and peace
    • What makes you think they will follow you anywhere you go Adam? you mean you think of them as are guardians in some way? what about if they have their own journey in life? though i do love the though of them being guardians and that would make alot of sense to me. unless you mean something totally else? xXx   

• Personally my understanding of ascension goes against everyone else's opinion of it on here. but mine hasn't been told to me. i looked within for my answer.

Ascension is an personal journey one takes in their own time on their own, in a natural pasting after their last reincarnated life in the dimension which they now body/cocoon is in. For one to Ascend they must have all the wisdom, knowledge as well as the right spirituality gain from all their reincarnations in that one dimension. Also for one to Ascend one does not need to change e.g getting rid of any emotion etc. they need to add, e.g build on top of everything they have already learnt to go forward in life. to get into higher dimensions. i do not understand anyone being able to ascend in groups as everyone is on different levels of knowledge, wisdom and spirituality and should also be on their own path's and not someone else's path thinking they're following them into ascension. on the other hand i do believe that descending in groups is possible. and for the answer to your question and my opinion on it. they are no different to us. a soul is a soul and we all come from the same power/energy "prime creator" so they will also ascend but within their own time. ascension can never be rushed or force. 

This is my understanding... and what i feel. you do NOT need to take this as your truth and its okay to doubt this because doubting gets you answers and answers gets you nearer to the REAL truth. but please don't stop with me. and remember you have the power and all the answers within you all you need to do is find your away of un-locking them. never hand ur power over to anyone but yourself there are many beings out there after it. xXx Good luck on your journey and i wish you all the best xXx            

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Edward posted a status
Dearest Friends...
Have a nice week...
Thanks..
Take care.......^^
17 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian Astrology midpoint Uranus/Vulcanus near…
13 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
22 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
22 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
yesterday
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
yesterday
More…

A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian…

Read more…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 39
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 59
Comments: 0