8110300894?profile=original(Photo credit: Wiki Commons)

An estimated 20,000 New Age believers who say the "upside down" mountain is home to aliens who will rescue them from an impending apocalypse have saturated a small French commune near the foot of the picturesque Pic de Bugarach.

The Independent reports the growing flock, whom locals refer to as "esoterics," believe the world will come to an end on Dec. 21, 2012. They also reportedly believe that the unique mountain is in fact home to a race of alien beings that will emerge to rescue the gathered humans and transport them to a new civilization.

Pic de Bugarach has long been famous because rock samples taken from its peak are actually older than points measured at lower elevations. Scientists say that is because when the 1,230-meter (4,040-foot) mountain erupted, its peak flipped upside down before crashing back down upon the mountain's base. The mountain is said to have played a role in inspiring everything from Jules Verne's "Journey to the Center of the Earth" to Steven Spielberg's "Close Encounters of the Third Kind."

The BBC reports that the French government is concerned about mass suicides taking place near Pic de Bugarach in advance of the Dec. 21 date and that there have been reports of "strange rituals" taking place there as well. The Independent notes some other rumors surrounding Pic de Bugarach, which included speculation that both Israel's Mossad and Nazis have performed "mysterious" excavation digs there.

"The apocalypse we believe in is the end of a certain world and the beginning of another," one of the New Age pilgrims going only by the name "Jean" tells the paper. "A new spiritual world. The year 2012 is the end of a cycle of suffering. Bugarach is one of the major chakras of the earth, a place devoted to welcoming the energies of tomorrow."

Up to 100,000 visitors are expected to flock to the scene before Dec. 21.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/pic-bugarach-french-commune-home-20-000-doomsday-210932058.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes, right...they no longer fear communism.... they only have to fear capitalism now, and free market economy...

• That is the mountain of olives.  I know that place.  If the people are drawn there, it is for a reason.  Maybe when I have my new Vimana made I will visit this lovely little place.  20,000 huh?  At least they remember the stories of the tribes and have decided their role.  Good.  For the area it is by far the least volcanic spot in the area.  I understand now why "O-Lama Dama"  said to look to france to see how current events are unfolding.  Very interesting.

• Vagelis on here said that he would be helping those humans to Empty out there Bank Accounts, and to give up there Worldly Belongings 

Jancar on here thinks that Bank Robbers have a Heart of Gold, when they are Emptying out the Banks, so there for, there is a reason that Jancar is around :0) 

Ara it wasn't that hard to miss as to what Vagelis had said on here, and he doesn't like the whole Currency flow of money that comes into this world, so the reply to this posting here wasn't that hard to miss lol

Bless the Nite

• April .... Vagelis was 'sarcastically joking' ... you should know ... you have the same issue with you family member ... don't you?

• Yeah that is right Delilah, we all have to be held accountable for our actions, so let them dial into there own Spirit Brain, while you guys are filling in your pockets with those bank accounts and there worldly possessions that sounds like a swell plan to clean up the problems of the human race here on Earth 

Make sure though they are out of it enough that they don't realize that you are emptying out there bank accounts while they are dialing into that Spirit Energy of there

Then afterwards they get to see an image of clowns laughing like Hyenas, because what the hell just happened while I was dialing into that Spirit Energy, whooops there goes all of my money because they we now being able to shift over to the next phase in our lives 

Bless the Nite

April 

• hmm ... ????? April what are you talking about?

• but it's working Andy ... (medias and movies and etc ... ) ... schooling and educating is more vital right now ... you should check what happening in Russia, Ukraine or with just christian religion - apparently there are millions are joining right now ...  'for what' .... it seems that to be a part of the bigger picture on the (universal scale) ... turned out to be 'real nightmare' for some people ...

• In that case then lol, is that why you guys keep Jancar around on here for, because he believes that Bank Robbers have a heart and they aren't as bad Killers :0) 

Not to mention that he can't decide on which part of the Brain to use with these things, but hey someone I guess has to keep him in line so his mind doesn't explode from the lies that have been told on here :0)

Bless the Nite

April 

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 7
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0