Putin BLOWS UP Over Obama Blaming Him For Emails, Releases Proof Obama Is Head Of ISIS

HANOVER, GERMANY - APRIL 08: Russian President Vladimir Putin and German Chancellor Angela Merkel (not pictured) speak to the media after touring the Hannover Messe 2013 industrial trade fair on April 8, 2013 in Hanover, Germany. Merkel and Putin toured the fair, which is the world's largest industry trade fair and has partnered this year with Russia. (Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)

Putin, Fearing For His Country, Declares WWIII Is Coming If Obama Makes One More Wrong Move

Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama are the founders of ISIS.

When Donald Trump made that statement several months ago, liberal media pundits lost their mind. They could not believe Trump abandoned political correctness and called out criminals for their libelous acts.

Clinton and Obama did not just create ISIS, they micro-managed them for years. This was part of their master plan in 2012, and they are now being exposed for it.

In a WikiLeaks email, a memo was created by Obama’s top military advisers that made its way to all of our federal agencies, including Hillary Clinton at the State Department

Their Hidden Agenda Is Now Being Exposed

Their Hidden Agenda Is Now Being Exposed

Hillary and Obama were well aware that ISIS was forming and they knew exactly where they wanted to take control–so why did they not eliminate this terrorist group right then and there?

Obama and Hillary are both globalists that dream of a hemispheric common market, with open borders and open trade. In order to accomplish their goal of doing so, they needed a major player to do the dirty work for them. That is why they allowed ISIS to form, metastasize, grow, and take control of the Middle East.

assange-exposed-her

Obama and Hillary’s Globalist Dictatorship Revealed

On top of allowing ISIS to wreck havoc, they needed someone very wealthy to finance the operation and push the agenda in a way that could not be traced back to either of them and the United States government. That is where George Soros comes into play.

Soros, a wealthy crony, has long financed open borders, global agendas, silencing the people, and dictators. This master-plan plays perfectly into what he has been wanting to do for years

READ MORE @ http://noscomunicamos.com/index.php/2016/10/15/putin-blows-up-over-obama-blaming-him-for-emails-releases-proof-obama-is-head-of-isis/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Obama has made mistakes all his life so one more mistake he can easily make...who choose him as president will regret to the dust .

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
9 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0