Replies

• LOL

• I'd say that's proof alright very concerning but at least its the truth!

• Thank you for sharing this.  Not being a meany but it is fake as heck in my humble opinion.  Thank you for the opportunity to watch this and form an opinion.  My opinion is Fake and I agree with AO that this is so fake it is funny..

• I hate to say this, but I think this video is a fake. People who I have talked with who seen shape-shifting take place always remember what I remember: "coin slot eyes" that take form at a distance of 10-20 feet away, and it is taking place during a subtle "fuzzy" change in appearance of the person with lizard eyes suddenly being seen. This is in contrary to seeing a normal person with normal circular pupils in the eye.

A good desription of the experience is that it is similar to staring at a face that is suddenly in and out of focus, and the visions of the normal eyes and the reptilian eyes are "battling it out" visual-wise to dominate what is to be viewed to the world (or at least what some people are able to decipher per their vision).

I still say that this shape-shift phenomena witnessed by many has something to do with the occult. I suspect that this visualization of a "reptilian shape-shift" represents visualization of the entity in possession of one's soul.  I suspect that this possession is by a reptilian interdimensional entity who answered certain occult callings or ceremonial proclamations done by the individual.

• It's not fake. It have just been converted, edited, converted again and finally uploaded and converted again, into something that to an uninitiated VHS-veteran, would look much like what's being told in this post. :)

I were once told that "the young people of the year 2000 and forth, would forget their own history".

I can, with tears in my eyes, conclude that THAT prediction, were true.

• Still not convinced. It's fake. With the software out there, a person could do this at home.

• All these so-called reptilian vids are fake. I don't understand why people keep falling for this stuff.

•  i have to agree they're fake .people do very good job faking videos especially with the advance technology that gets even more complex .

• I just LOVE it when people with no knowledge in video editing and converting, get together to play experts in the same field they have no knowledge in. Very humurous. :)

Oh.. I just noticed that this thread isn't posted in the "Humour"-section but rather in the "truth"-section. That makes it even more funny.

The world is laughing at you. You should REALLY contemplate moving this post to the subforum where it truly belong. May I suggest "Humour and Playground"? ;)

• A video can be altered. I would have to see this with my own eyes. But then again all physical things, are composed of atoms that are in constant motion. And our physical eyes perceive everything as something solid. So what the hell could we truly see anyway? LOL!

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 7
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0