http://www.allpics4u.com/www/slike/bizarre/oddities/return-crystal-skulls-atlantis-2012/crystal-skull-atlantis-20125.jpg

Crystal skulls are so amazing ... they are the module controls (the brain-the head) of Ancient Pyramid Power Sources ..

To remove such a skull is considered to have beheaded the Pyramid Host ...

But they will not work well without a ‘Dielectric Sphere’s’ field of Positive charged Plasma energy sustaining a specific quantum frequency signal under works of cold fusion ..

It is thought that if a finder of such a crystal head module keeps the head safe in a hidden place … that they can keep the module from reconnecting with it’s original Dielectric Sphere … thus offsetting the crystal skull’s awakening and  activation of the Pyramid's Ancient Power Sources, which will be assisting in the beginning of the New Beginning  …

But when the time comes …. nothing will prevent the call of the skull from disappearing from it's hidden place … and re-appearing in it’s central position of the Field …

PROPHECY OF THE CRYSTAL SKULLS

CLICK HERE There is a Mayan prophecy that says: “When the crystal skulls return to the sacred Mayan lands, the cycle of time for the return of the Mayan cosmic consciousness will have been completed”. The sacred book Chilam Balam of Chumayel, chapter IV, of the Tests, proves what I previously said in the statement:

- My son, go and get me the crystal skull of the night. -

Mysterious messages coming from the crystal skulls have always been the great challenge of scientists and spiritualists from all over the world. Hundreds of histories have been told about the crystal skulls; many people claim they were brought by aliens from outer space, others say they were made by special human beings, but actually, no one really knows the truth about the mysteries of the crystal skulls.

Some people even claim that the crystal skulls could have been originated from Atlantis; these people affirm the skulls come from Lemuria and they could date back to about 26,000 years. There are many crystal skulls in the world, some of which are very famous, as for instance the one belonging to Anna Mitchell-Hedges, the one exhibited in the British Museum, “ShaNaRa” of Nick Nocerino, and so many others that are spread around the world.

Return of the Crystal Skulls of Atlantis in the 2012

CLICK HERE  The year 2012 is coming and emits many new legends and prophecies that we should be prepared for. One of these legend is the return of crystal skulls of Atlantis in the year 2012. Back into the gold age of Atlantis there were created 12 crystal skulls with the power of mind and soul. Every skull contains knowledge about human being and where do humans come from and history of the planet. Before Atlantis sunken down, the amethyst skulls were dematerialized in hope that one day they will return back. These 12 skulls represents the stems and only one, the Mayan skull, returned with the power of love from the stem of Aphrodite. In the 2012 the rest of skulls will activated with the power of stars and come back…

Check out more about the Crystal Skulls on

http://www.crystalskulls.com/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• crystal skull gathering

Rare Tibetan Crystal Skull AMAR surrounded by 12 crystal skulls from www.crystalskulls.com

©2010 Lee Simmons: Photo by award-winning photographer Lee Simmons, creator of the extraordinary "Secret World of Crystals" oracle deck

(Use of this photo only permitted with use of the above captions/links)

• wow, love the crystal skulls... the first time i ever heard of it was in the indiana jones movie... lol all were reconnected... and that had some results... ;)

thanks Rav for sharing!!

• Nowadays, quartz is the key component in many of our modern technologies, including telecommunication devices and computers. Without quartz, there would be no way to program the computer; you would not be able to store any memory and most importantly, it would be impossible to retrieve any information. One small chip can hold thousands of photographs, songs, movies, books, data, etc. Just imagine what could be stored in a piece of quartz the size of a human head!

I WISH MY SKULL IN MY HEAD TURNS INTO A CRYSTAL SKULL FULL OF ALL KNOWLEDGE...I WISH

• OMG, even the Mayans are tripping out!!  Crystal Skulls? Gathering crystal skulls from around the world?  Sounds like a bad episode of that Dragonball Z anime

• My pic is the 13th skull from the Maya skull keeper site in Mt Shasta CA at the Shambhala Center.  His companion is El Za Ra-

• Cool Pet Rock.. Was it manufactured in a plant somewhere in China or India?  Mexico perhaps? Do u know?

• There was a test done on one of the skulls with a field ion microscope and no evidence could be found of any tooling used in the areas they looked on the skull.

• Amazing

They state in the article: Back into the gold age of Atlantis there were created 12 crystal skulls with the power of mind and soul.....so they were Manifested ...they just Materialized

• You see, We used to create things out of PURE matter, we would shove our hand inside a bag, and use our MIND, IMAGINATION, CREATIVITY, and INTENT to materialize whatever it is that we wished, so when the doctrine or accord was made to materialize these skulls, it was for a much bigger purpose than anyone could ever really know, until now :)

So many things are coming to light, thank you ravinder :)

Much love and light :)

- Anasthun

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0