Russian submarine with 20 ICBMs and 200 nuclear warheads is sailing to Syria

Capture

The largest submarine in the world is headed for the Syrian coast, according to a report from debkafile.com.  The Dmitri Donskoy is carrying twenty Bulava intercontinental ballistic missiles, with a combined estimated total of two hundred nuclear warheads.  Each of the missiles has an estimated range of 10,000 kilometers, or roughly six thousand, two hundred miles.

Russia’s military deployment in Syria is set to increase dramatically when the ship arrives in a matter of days.  US Secretary of State John Kerry has voiced his concern over Russia’s military buildup in Syria, saying that if the reports are true, it could lead to the deaths of more innocent people, increase the streams of refugees and risk Russian interference with US-led coalition airstrikes aimed at ISIL targets.

Sources in Washington and Moscow indicate that the sub’s voyage to Syrian waters is an indication that the Kremlin has no intention of letting the United States stop its military intervention in the Syrian conflict and will do whatever is necessary to maintain a path for Russian troops into Syria.

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/russian-submarine-with-20-icbms-and-200-nuclear-warheads-is-sailing-to-syria/#X8UXUhzGyuCKVPMK.99

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If nukes is fake, there is a high chance that quantum mechanics is fake too!
    • That'd be bad, since the power of Quantum Mechanics are currentöy the powers that fuel about 99% of the users of this forum. If they were to find out that Quantum Mechanics is fake, they'd loose ALL their power. The suicides of users would sky-rocket here and the site would even make it to the conspiracy columns of the tabloids.. ;)

• I hope whoever wrote this will remove it because there is zero proof that any nukes actually exist.

• Yea, I take it that the misdeveloped kids of Tjernobyl never existed and that the problems that are STILL plaguing the people of Hiroshima, is a myth too ... Right?

Tell me, what proof can you provide to cancel all the stories we've heard from survivors from these two incidents?

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1kkUJ3paSv8PAk6FwiP8KLxW8W9YMsqSgbTjvmRJtL0PyaOQPnQ

How do we deter evil and arrogance......??? We use power.......The Third Reich was not defeated with kisses, hugs and roses, but rockets, shells and bullets....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJPHCyaSxxM
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • I'm sorry Kalki, but I sincerily CAN'T take a site named "trunews" seriously. The name is just, so obviously pointing to the fact that their news aren't true at all...

And...

When Peace has to be Enforced, you know that the peace is no peace at all but rather an Illusion of Peace, created to favor a singular Traitor to Humanity.

PS. I'm glad Putin listens to me though. I've told many people that the only way to scare IS out of continuing their advances and halting their recruitments, is to make the city of al-Raqqa disappear in a mushroom cloud where we kill men, women, children and terrorists equally, while sending a message to all remaining civilians in Syria that they can either "Fight the terrorists or Die With Them!".

Many western terrorists dwell in al-Raqqa nowadays. If they get a little taste of "Hiroshima", they may re-think their allegiance. And, fewer people will be inclined to join their war-efforts.

• Peace is the goal....................

• Tell that to the GFL, they're the ones who needs to hear it nowadays, since they're the True Power behind Russia...

• Nuclear War will be halted by the GFL, right?

• According to the GFL, all nuclear missiles have been rendered inert.

Since they're allied with Russia, I take it they haven't told Russia about this, since Russia keeps threatening the world with nuclear war.

It's funny really. GFL have allied themselves to Russia and most other anti-humanity nations in the world (china, north korea and so on), and yet they betray them almost every day by lying to them about the status of their weapon systems. I find that to be sarcastically funny. ;)

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
54 minutes ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
56 minutes ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 6
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0