You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
"Well, the form is constantly rejuvinating to match it's aetheric template...when you pass the age of currently expressed maximum lifespans, say over 120 years, max, even teeth can be regrown...Much like the way sharks do this..
There was a time…"
There was a time…"
"I imagine your physical form changes over all that time, even to look like a different person"
"Hey Drekx sorry to keep bombarding you with questions about this topic, but I was reading from this right here about if the more horrific the death the longer it takes to come back. I hope this is not true because if something were to happen to me I…"
"enigmabfd asked:
"Interesting. Do you know what the actual purpose of the firmament is and how would it improve earth conditions if it was to be rebuilt? Natural cataclysmic circles are widely rumored to happen every ~10k years approximately, but…"
"Interesting. Do you know what the actual purpose of the firmament is and how would it improve earth conditions if it was to be rebuilt? Natural cataclysmic circles are widely rumored to happen every ~10k years approximately, but…"
"As I got older I thought, well, Noah had a vision, as many of us do, and he saw torrents of rain in the mountains and then rivers began swelling and then a deluge in his region that engulfed all of the villages along the river(s) etc. and maybe…"
"Drexk posted an Enki vid where one of the tablets explained how enki peaded with , who else, the latter day Atlanteans to continue the firmament temple rituals, etc., concerning holdin the firmament in place. He also implored them to continue…"
"Researchers have recently conducted core drilling at the site, collecting samples from deep within the formation. Scientists are now examining the material for evidence that could help determine whether the formation is simply a natural geological…"
The earthquake that occurred around 7:46 PM on June 16 was triggered by Kushimikeno-no-Mikoto of Mika Shrine in Misato Town, Saitama?a deity who responded to my purification (a divine ritual).
〔1〕What kind of God is…
“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.”
—…
Replies
Dan