You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
"In the 1940s, Germany developed several technologies, with offworld help, including rockets.....All developmental stages were recorded and archived...And were way ahead of their time...In our current era, drones and rockets are commonplace in war…"
"I'm assuming the waters for the firmament were from the oceans-that would mean, if the continents were roughly the same as today, half of Atlantis having already sunk, then let's say there was much more shoreline on all of them and the mass of the…"
101010 Gateway of One Unity Consciousness By Anrita Melchizedek Beloved Hearts, welcome to the 10:10:10 Gateway! On this beautiful October 10th, 2026, we celebrate a sacred passage into new beginnings, the remembrance of our Divinity, and the…
"AlternateEarth stated:
"Drexk posted an Enki vid where one of the tablets explained how enki peaded with , who else, the latter day Atlanteans to continue the firmament temple rituals, etc., concerning holdin the firmament in place. He also implored…"
"Drexk posted an Enki vid where one of the tablets explained how enki peaded with , who else, the latter day Atlanteans to continue the firmament temple rituals, etc., concerning holdin the firmament in place. He also implored…"
"AlternateEarth stated:
"Drexk posted an Enki vid where one of the tablets explained how enki peaded with , who else, the latter day Atlanteans to continue the firmament temple rituals, etc., concerning holdin the firmament in place. He also implored…"
"Drexk posted an Enki vid where one of the tablets explained how enki peaded with , who else, the latter day Atlanteans to continue the firmament temple rituals, etc., concerning holdin the firmament in place. He also implored…"
"Yes, Atlantis, like Lemuria before it, was responsible for maintaining the world-wide temples, that bolstered the support grid for the firmament and they originally constructed them, restoring Lemurian work, if needed, the two worked together, until…"
Posted on 10/10/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Europe’s leaders have grand plans – spend more on weapons, prepare for war, and tighten citizens’ belts. The people have more immediate concerns however, like finding somewhere to live, keeping…
Posted on 10/10/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Heightened sensitivity, deeper love, increased intuition, passion, purpose, healing the past, opening the heart, finding peace, resolving old issues, authenticity, integrity, harmony, ending…
Replies
Also, I keep hearing people say we need to save the planet. This is delusional. We are really talking about saving ourselves and the current diversity of lifeforms here. I say this because if we totally ruin our environment the planet will be fine, but we will cause the extinction of ourselves and much of the present biodiversity, however this would be just a blink in the eye for mother earth, who will carry on and evolve more life forms over billions of years. Our existence on earth has been mere seconds compared to how long she has lived, and will live. I think it is only her compassion that has stopped her from cleansing her surface herself. We must remember the mother has freewill as well.
Love, Peace, Harmony and Justice to you my friend.
Pan :)(:
I'm not an technophobe, but it doesn't make sense to me that beings would help mop up our environment until we had cleaned ourselves up first. I was offering my reasoning for discernment of the channelled message here based on my feelings and reasoning. My feelings here tell me that some of this channelling doesn't fit what's going on or what is going to happen. I know that a lot of messages or parts of messages can be intentionally/unintentionally misleading for many reasons. It isn't necessarily the source is wrong or the channeller is wrong, but a misinterpretation or inefficient translation between the two. This can be cut down to a minimum if the source/channeller are very skilled, share some spiritual link, or both actually reside together. Yes you are right none of us really know what's going on, we just think we do based on what ever our current belief system is at a particular point in time.
I've heard different things said about Sirians from Sirius A and B. To tell you the truth I couldn't really care less about any of that, or stories about other species. The way I look at it is I wouldn't take any stranger's word on a group of people I haven't personally met in my travels, that would be silly. Best to keep an open mind. I'm sure some off-world beings have terrible and mortifying histories, but that doesn't mean they are that way now or will always be that way. I'm sure there are bad stories about us floating around the universe (justifiably so), even after we evolve beyond our present state. Either way there are beings here now aiding our faltering steps to the source, despite our given the current shape we're in.
As far as offending anyone, I think the universe can be very forgiving...depending upon the intent of the being. Also laws can and have been broken, if creator so decrees it.
(:PAN:)