SaLuSa - 5th April 2010

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and can tell you that the amount of Light on Earth has grown immensely just lately. Keep up your wonderful work, as you are all needed and much loved.

This particular time in the Western calendar is one where there is much introspection, as the celebration of Easter is in remembrance of Jesus. It is perhaps sad that it focuses more on the crucifixion, and less on the works that this great soul achieved in his lifetime. Your history shows that periodically a leader emerges from within your midst, who is a Wayshower with teachings appropriate for the time. Jesus came not to start a religion, but show by his example the way Man should live. He was the perfect example of One who lived his word, and when he preached love that is exactly what he was - Love Incarnate. There is nothing else in your lives that is of such importance, and it starts by loving Self and then others. Since you are All One, why would you treat another part of yourself any differently from anyone else. Your principle lesson is to be able to express Unconditional Love, and when you can do so you can claim to have found the Way. We know that it is not easy to suddenly view life quite differently to what you have been used to, but if you are to progress you will need to change your beliefs.

You can stand still and even go backwards, but with the experience gained you will eventually go forward. The nature of duality is to help you confront what you call good or evil, so that you understand what it is like to experience lack and separation. These challenges further your spiritual evolution, and through your understanding you rise above your limitations. You too can then become a living example of the truth in action, and be assured that others will take note of it. Humans are surrounded by examples of falsehoods and outright lies, and there is a feeling that it is acceptable to achieve success in this manner. Even those you look up to and revere are often prone to giving out less than the truth, and honesty becomes a rare attribute. Try it dear Ones, go through a day without speaking other than the truth, it is far more difficult than you can imagine. Yet if you wish to rise up and attract the pure vibrations to yourself, you will need to aim for nothing less than a truthful relationship with all you meet.

We of the Galactic Federation have no such problems, because we have long gone beyond the ways of Humans. It may sound odd to you, but at our level only the truth can exist, because anything less is “felt” by a change in the energies accompanying the spoken word. It is also seen within your aura, as the purity of the colours looses its brilliance. This also applies to telepathic contact with each other, which is our normal means of communication. Do you see now that when we talk with your government officials, we cannot be fooled by any deceitful intent on their part? Most of your representatives have broken their oaths to serve you, and we are totally aware as to the ones amongst you who have your best interests at heart. When the governmental changes are made, as they will very soon, you may be sure that only those who are spiritually motivated will be reappointed.

Many of you wish to join us but that is not as simple as at may appear. You can do it through your application to raise your vibrations, in the manner we have informed you previously. As unless you can match the vibrations of the higher dimensions, you cannot move into them. Where it is your intent to do so you will be given every help, and in that event you would almost certainly be successful. Each of you has the potential to ascend but the desire has to be strong. You cannot approach it half heartedly, and it does require some work on your part to achieve your goal. It does not matter if you do not succeed this time round, as any progress you make will place your feet firmly on the next path to Ascension. The cycles of life continually give you the opportunity to evolve as no experience is ever wasted.

Theses times are exciting if you look at what lies ahead, because out the chaos will come a definite plan that all will understand. Once it gets going there will be one change after another all aimed at bringing in the New Age. You have a lot to catch up on, and it will lift your spirits in next to no time. The goals will be quite clear and you will be given sufficient information to help you understand. Anyone who follows the messages about Ascension will already have a good idea as where everything is leading. After many promises of action we can say that matters are coming to a head. The dark continue to be weakened by their lack of cohesion and power. For a time this makes them dangerous, as like a cornered animal they will lash out. However, we monitor their activities and do not expect any dramatic happenings. Our allies are well placed to contain any sudden move.

Let this period be one where you reflect upon your achievements to date, and if you take time to look at yourself open and honestly, you will know how far you have to go to be prepared for Ascension. Apply yourself to the task of going further with your preparations, as the rewards are so great. Right from the time you first dropped into the lower dimensions, you knew this period would release you from duality. So take it with both hands, knowing that you will not do have to do this journey again. Let the distractions pass you by, as they have no pull upon you unless you allow it. Indeed, you should by now have a strong defence against them, knowing that your willpower is all-powerful.

Dear Ones, you are generally so patient, and we still have some time to go before we can announce details of our presence. It is not that we consider it urgent, as there is already so much acceptance of us. However, a whole string of events are lined up, and once they become public knowledge they will go speeding ahead. We are in what you might call “nearly times” because on a number occasions we have been so near to making our announcements. Keep your eyes open and you will get wind of when something important is about to break.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and can tell you that the amount of Light on Earth has grown immensely just lately. So you can rest easy knowing that the vibration is rising as necessary to bring Ascension about. The shadows are dispersing as the Light penetrates every corner and transmutes the dark energies. Keep up your wonderful work, as you are all needed and much loved.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey

The Galactic Federation Messages by Mike Quinsey

www.galacticchannelings.com - All languages stated above

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Salusa's message definately was subdued and I was disheartened with it. I'll admit I have been looking forward to First Contact since I became aware of it this year. I can only imagine what some may feel if they have already known for years and still it hasn't happened; what a bummer. On the positive side I feel that Salusa like so many other's Ascended Masters, Angels, and Galactics have to temper their messages once in a while to keep the focus. So, there may be a section of people who have given up on working on their personal ascension and leaving the 'work' to First Contact and this message could be directed at the many but meant for those few (or meant for anyone who strays from the focus at any time and needs to be reminded of the magificance of it all). Hope that makes sense. I'd like to ask him, Salusa... is there anyway to do that? In Love and Wisdom, Fawn
  • "When the governmental changes are made, as they will very soon, you may be sure that only those who are spiritually motivated will be reappointed."

So this means that all those in Government will not be reappointed!!
  • My learning experience has been in a way trying to understand how it is that our physical time line is different than in spirit. But hearing how so many messages from the ascended masters have changed from so many warnings to messages of love. If the astral plane precedes the material and can be molded and changed then yes I do believe that as we receive these messages, and over the years they have changed our awareness on many levels and therefore affected the outcome previously predicted. There is certainly a fine line and as Draco often points out, there are contradictions. Our perception is the only factor in which two observers may have entirely different experiences or arrive at different conclusions. But the uplifting message of love and what love itself promises seems to remain constant and it leads to unity. But as I work on my daily life to expand that love within, so I can fill myself and then have it flow to others, I also ponder the same question of what I hear in these messages; how much is enough? Is it heard or easy? If I'm having a bad day and i send out bad vibrations will I bear consequences? I'm not a bad person and I aspire for Ascension, I also look forward to it but as Salusa mentioned above "You can do it through your application to raise your vibrations, in the manner we have informed you previously" I try practicing these principles but is my feeling that I may not be doing enough a sign that I'm not doing enough? How do I know?
    • thats exactly the question isnt it, how do we know if we are doing enough?
      • Everything one does right now at this moment is the best he can do at that moment, if he could do otherwise that moment would not be the moment.
        • It's like saying: the moment to be in the moment cannot be other than this moment for anything outside of this moment is another moment. Deep man, very deep. but just scratching the surface, lol. Maybe the answer is in Draco's upcoming, most awaited book, wink wink... =)
  • "When the governmental changes are made, as they will very soon"...I always start to worry when he starts saying "very soon". I think that it is code for "its going to be quite a while yet"

It seems also Salusa keeps in a way contradicting himself. He seems to on one hand make out that ascention is something that is really difficult to do and you have to apply yourself really hard with no outside help in order to do it....then he tells us not to worry and that the coming changes will immediately uplift us and we will all be able to leave duality forever...anyone else notice this?

Now he it is going to be "a while yet" until disclosure...yet they had previously said that by the end of 2008, then 2009 that first contact was going to happen.
    • Hey Draco, i think it is better for you ...like me...to start to not react to these. Life will be mutch more enjoyable. :))
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
5 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
5 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
14 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 20
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0