Mike Nikolaou
SaLuSa, November 9, 2012
The long wait is over and Obama is aware of what is expected of him, and is the man for the job. Like every other soul he has been working towards this time in his life, to achieve the main objective of his soul plan. He will soon be set up and able to go ahead with changes that he knows are necessary to take humankind forward. We have been in constant touch with him and he has been frequently briefed as to what his role is. Several legal actions are about to be taken that will see the real start of the removal of the top members of the Illuminati. That will effectively remove the last vestiges of power that they hold, and put paid to their last hopes of holding on. It will then allow a more general clear out of the dark Ones at the lower levels.

We ask you not to let up with your efforts to spread the Light, as the collective consciousness of Man still needs every support and encouragement to expand. To say the least, there will be quite an awakening when the truth starts to come out and we want it to have a positive affect and not cause fear. Human Beings do not like change feeling that it threatens their stability and comfort with what they know and are used to. However, it should not be very long before we can play our part and openly communicate with you. It is one thing to channel our messages to you, but we want to be seen for what we are. Our presence will soon overcome any fears about us, as it will be seen that we come as Ambassadors of Peace.

We still require that your Military are ordered not to fire upon us, if we are to move more freely in your skies. Although we can avoid danger we wish to be able to move closer to you and make contact without any risk of harm to you. Those of you who are psychic will have noted that we appear more often where there are gatherings of those spreading the Light, and so it shall continue. It is our way of not only protecting you, but also enfolding you in more Light so that all involved are lifted up even further. This was your experience at the Sedona Conference, and some of you were overwhelmed by it. Just imagine if each day was the same, because very soon that will become your normal day to day experience. You have touched the higher vibrations and realize what a wonderful feeling it is.

This month and of course the next one will be one continuous round of energetic inputs that will successively raise your vibrations even higher. Every soul will feel the effect in one way or another, and those of you who are already way along the path of Ascension will absorb them quite easily. For others who have not yet opened up to them, it can be a difficult experience as the body is not yet prepared to receive them. It is likely to leave them confused and unable to comprehend what is taking place. It is a time to centre yourselves and relax, as stress is your worst enemy when trying to prepare for upliftment. Your eventual release from the clutches of the dark Ones should help to release any tension or negative feelings, so that the Light can come flooding in.

Our allies are now more motivated than ever, and can go ahead with there plans that have long been held up. They can as it were, do the paperwork that will allow us to move everything forward. Like you we have eagerly awaited this time when the action can commence. We have to thank all of the Lightworkers for their dedication to their individual tasks, as without you matters would not be where they are today. You now deserve to reap the benefits of your work, and soon you will enjoy becoming part of the changes in which you can take an active role.

Duality is fading away to be replaced by freedom and peace for all people.

Link to rest of post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/190711631028708/permalink/294044540695416/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BTW, LofW, I really like your references to finding balance by using wisdom and love together. Perfectly stated.

• :-) Eternal truth always resonates somewhere within us, no matter who brings it forth.

I found it to be extremely fulfilling once I started balancing them. I am able to pierce any challenge in life with the correct balance and amount applied to the situation. The situation unravels and solves itself almost effortlessly.

• I find that with age I have more love and more wisdom. In fact I could really benefit by living as long as Methuselah.  :)

• Dear Star Flower, You can . the potential exists within your dna. All you have to do is ask for it with intent. And  a looooooooooooong vibrant life is yours for the taking. There is no reason why we have to die as young as we do. We do it because that is what we have been taught. 

When we truly start to tap into our metaphysical self, the seemingly impossible can be on the agenda.

• Lori I think you've gotten the most use out of this thread, lol.

I'm glad. Maybe it wasn't the right thread to peddle on about something completely different than Salusa. But I'm glad it's catalyzed you to be seeking balance in all things. That's the way to self-mastery.

:) :)

Btw, I really like the way you reinterpret everything I've written.

• A religious approach definitely wasn't the intention, but it ended up coming across that way, maybe gotta work on that. However, I am also sure that what you see as arrogance is actually self-assuredness, it's just that we have become too politically correct to see it that bluntly or openly. I personally have reached a stage where almost nothing comes across hurtful to me, instead I try to understand the other person's point of view. And maybe get them to think why they think as they think. So I take the creator route, instead of the victim. I've observed that maybe we tiptoe way too much (on this site specifically) around other people here, like we are stepping on egg shells all the time, instead of coming across as being our own authority, which is sign of self mastery of being a sovereign being. And when someone who is sure of themselves comes across, others are like, whoa come "down" to our level. That's not so good at all, for anybody. There can be no doubt that various people are on various levels of development (and origin if you want to look at it that way) and that means that we have recognize that, rather than equalize it.

But having said all that, all challenges when looked from the creator point of view are awesome to go through, when we are in them, no matter how harrowing. But if you look at them from the victim point of view, then everyone is going to jump in with their judgment and stoke the fire further.

Anyway, what is, is. A new day ariseth!

8116348893?profile=original

• Light of Wisdom.....

I totally agree with you, anent your statement, pasted below.....We should all connect with ourselves and claim our particular and unique truths, with assuredness....Be confident in our own beingness...we don't have to appologise about it to anyone...I resonate with you on this point, especially:

I am also sure that what you see as arrogance is actually self-assuredness, it's just that we have become too politically correct to see it that bluntly or openly. I personally have reached a stage where almost nothing comes across hurtful to me, instead I try to understand the other person's point of view. And maybe get them to think why they think as they think. So I take the creator route, instead of the victim. I've observed that maybe we tiptoe way too much (on this site specifically) around other people here, like we are stepping on egg shells all the time, instead of coming across as being our own authority, which is sign of self mastery of being a sovereign being. And when someone who is sure of themselves comes across, others are like, whoa come "down" to our level. That's not so good at all, for anybody.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/salusa-nov-9-2012-mik...

• Unbelievable, LOW. You have done it again, by implying that some choose the victim role. I can only speak for myself. I am not a victim, I am an observer too, and I observe that more than likely other people can be better served by opening a door through which they might choose to walk, rather than telling them "I am out here where the air is fresher. Until you come out and join me you will not know, cannot understand, never feel what I am feeling."

It is all in the tone of the approach. And because we cannot all be in the same physical room, to interpret body language and voice nuance, yes, we need to be very correct about how we choose our words. I'm not good at this myself. You are serving as a mirror to my own bluntness. I thank you for that.

So here is how I view the spiritual paths.... they are each equal to one another.  If I am walking in a meadow of purple flowers and fail to notice them because I am in such a hurry to climb the hill up above me to a truly fantastic pasture (I've been told), how can I be any more spiritually awake than the soul who takes time to enjoy the meadow on behalf of the God in all of us?  

• Agreed, Lori.
  • Dear Light of Wisdom.
    Anyone who has read my posts over time will be well aware that I have no issue pulling the piss out of myself. I don't take life or myself all that seriously.
    Nor did I take the comments made yesterday that seriously, in isolation.
    Honestly, I could care less.
    In some ways it is unfortunate you got caught up in the crossfire. Your comments didn't bother me. They only disappointed me. Because I was interested in what you had to say. I never once disregarded your point of you. Only kept posing the question, what if it isn't the only way? So when I see you guys unable to agree on the same piece of doctrine, what do you expect me to think?
    And I had also not been that concerned about the other concerned party either. until he started mocking my Archangel experience. (prior to this conversation). That was something deeply personal, powerful and profound to me. The rest of the criticisms, meh. What does he know anyway. Even the fantasies he has extrapolated about my personal life didn't bother me. Because I know who I AM. But do not disrespect my relationship with my God. Do not seek to bring it into disrepute. Or make a mockery of it. Because no one knows the path that someone, anyone, has taken to reconnect with their God. It is not open to debate. Only discussion. especially if the person debating against it hasn't already done so themselves. And I promise you, under such circumstances I will test your faith in return. Without fear of recrimination.
    So in closing, I hope we can put this behind us and get on with the true business at hand. Increasing the Love,

Namaste

You gotta love the momentum of love the momentum of love the momentum of love the momentum of love the....
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
7 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
10 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
17 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
17 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
20 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 33
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 57
Comments: 0