8110320887?profile=originalTimeline Scenario:
Mid-Spring, 2012

  • Mass Public Arrests
  • Proclaim New Banking System
  • New Governance in Power
  • UFO Disclosure


Summer, 2012

  • Trial Dates Set
  • Release of Secret Technology
  • New Business & Financial Infrastructure in Place
  • Meetings with Earth-based Members of Space & Spiritual Families


Timeline Scenario II:
Rest of 2012

  • Complete Major Reforms
  • Clean Gaia's Air, Water & Soil
  • First Contact Announcements
  • Ascended Masters Manifest


Autumn, 2012

  • Argathans Meet Surface World
  • Abundance is Common Place
  • Prepare for Full Consciousness

---


This is based off Sheldan's webinar that I just purchased and watched. Not sure why anyone didn't include this second part in the last posting I saw on AC.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • so far.....nothing

  • Only on the precipice do we change.  When I saw the televised 9-11 event I thought it was some cruel joke, but it was terror brought before us to create the views of hate and disgust just like the cold war days.  Back then the people called everyone communist now it is terrorist, in the future will the new threat be christian.  Of this I do not know.  I know that this aspect is based on fear.  For those that chose not to ascend they are left to take care of the ashes of this world in whatever form the supposed devastation is to take place as.  It is like in the movie Ghostbusters when they are given the choice to chose their destroyer.  When it is all said and done, what will the next threat be.  When will the illusion of light finally end.  Those that serve "the shining one" will be seen as the good guys and those who do not are seen as the bad guys, the illusion is that there is a knowledge of knowledge between good and evil, when there is not.  Everything is gray.  Is, is.

  • Yes it is 2012, but with each day that passes without even the remotest signs of change the more I feel everything has been left awefully late for Ascention. having said all that, I think the idea that the human population will be either sent to the inner earth or in spaceships actually makes alot of sense. It would allow the earth to cleanse itself while those will ascend prepare, and those who are not are kept safe. The big question for me is, what is going to happen to those who choose not to ascend?

     

  • Considering the worldview that we each create our own reality. . .

    - Why would I choose to become awakened and become Compassionate in a world that was not going to be saved?

     

    When the planes hit the towers on 9/11 I was actually ecstatic, I hated the people who lived in big cities like that, I wished that thousands more people had died. I had wished it was a nuclear bomb.

    I wasn't awakened at that time.

    Why would I choose to change at all if the Bright Side of everything was not going to work?

     

    The answer is that I wouldn't. If none of these great things were going to take place like Sheldon mentions... I wouldn't have even bothered, and I would have just chosen to fade out like everyone else.

     

    Im not saying I rule the universe or anything. Im just saying I Chose this reality that we all collectively find ourselves in. All of you also chose to be in this particular version of reality as well.

    And since I chose to be here considering my own history, I think that pretty much proves that all the rest of you are collectively choosing to live in a world that is being saved from its own misguidance.

    Either that or as I move forward myself, a number of people will disappear as they chose not to go where I go LOL.

    • Hope you still have that ace up your sleeve because we are really getting close to end of the month.  You are going to use it, aren't you?  I mean after all, why hold onto it at this point in the game, right?

       

      • Progress?  You need to read about Herzog.

        In any case I now feel there's an 80% chance this happens in May.

        Who knows - they might be waiting for the majority of the kids and college people to get out of school.

         

        The only way it would happen right now (ie, end of April), is if the insiders deemed that it was an emergency and they couldn't wait any longer.

        And it wouldn't wait any longer than June either, because of the same reasons - - because the longer they wait the more opportunities they give the Cabal.

         

        So its like... if they do it too soon there could be unnecessary damage involved. But if they wait too long they could get screwed too. Combine those together and it paints a certain window during which they Would make the decision to move forward with this.

        They could do it right now if they wanted. Its not an issue of them being unable to. Its a matter of waiting for the right moment to minimize blowback and maximize damage.

        Which means the people Drake works with already know or have a good idea when they plan on doing it - - and wouldn't tell a soul who wasn't in on the action.

         

        And if something came up that made them have to Delay it past their own date, they wouldn't wait more than a week or so before they gave it the green light either, because they would see that things would just get worse as time went on.

        • Well sirg, what say you??

        • I don't understand.  You were so certain it would happen by the end of this month.  In fact you said

          "It happens before the end of April.

          Considering that's more like the conservative estimate, its more likely to happen within a few days, or the first half of April".  You also said in the same thread:

          Im also expecting to get much... much more powerful in that regard to affecting reality.

          If it doesnt happen by then - - then it will end up happening anyway just because I will "make" it happen.

          http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/why-the-mass-arrests-...

          What happened to your ACE up your sleeve?  Did you not get as powerful as you thought on April 8th?  And how is that you weren't able to "make it happen"?

           

          Please, explain these things to me.  And now there's only an 80% chance of it happening in April?  How do you see your powers shaping up by then?  Do you think you'll be able to "make it happen" in the month of May?

  • Thought provoking to say the least... nonetheless, the notion of 'timeline' is loosing it's relevance. 

    *It's ALL happening right Now!*

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Imagine the root system of those trees. They had to be miles deep to support all that weight."
3 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Kelly and Drekx discuss the destiny of non-ascendees
"Hopefully the folks on those worlds won't do the horrible things we see here over on those worlds like war and murder for example. Since the really bad people are heading for Outer Mars though like you mention that lowers the chance of any bad…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Kelly and Drekx discuss the destiny of non-ascendees
"Yes, being 4th density 5th dimensional expression and higher, means that you can choose an allocated lifespan, freely and naturally...

If a 3rd density type, there are technologies that might allow longer lives and the firmament layers allow this…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Kelly and Drekx discuss the destiny of non-ascendees
"I wonder how long will life spans for the people on these worlds will be? Will it be the same as here since these will still be limited conscious worlds or maybe tech helps them live longer? Also hopefully it won't take multiple lifetimes for those…"
7 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። commented on AlternateEarth's blog post US Surrogate shocked to learn baby’s dad is Chinese billionaire with 100+ kids
"Here is another case of a couple who had 21 kids ..yes you heard right 21 children by surrogacy, and they were abusing them...held on bail of 100 million USD due to fears of leaving the country or going on the run..the stuff that goes on in the USA…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Kelly and Drekx discuss the destiny of non-ascendees
"Yes, ascendees on Venus and Pax, too...And the really dark souls will be alloted outer Mars, like the criminal elites and mass murderers...Those very few who might attain the dark "ascension" state of STS, will be restricted to Mars..as very likely…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Kelly and Drekx discuss the destiny of non-ascendees
"I'm guessing this applies to the ascendees in training on Venus and Pax also correct?"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Kelly and Drekx discuss the destiny of non-ascendees
"Well, the ascendees in training, or chelas, will be upon Mars-chain evolution and no longer Earth-chain...Which means that they will become disciples, eventually, or quickly, in ashrams within the Martian spiritual hierarchy...Again, based upon the…"
7 hours ago
More…