8110615094?profile=original

When I asked Archangel Michael last February to estimate the time until the full restoration of consciousness, he said that it would occur between Feb. 2014 and Feb. 2015. Here’s that conversation:
Steve Beckow: I’m very much cognizant of the channel’s agreement with you around dates, but the problem that I am having is that earlier you said [the full restoration would happen in] months.
Is that as in less than one year, or is it in more than one year?

Archangel Michael: It is around a year.

SB: Around a year, is it under 2 years?

AAM: We would say yes.

SB: All right, because light workers may get very, very testy, touchy, if we passed a year and something had not happened, we need to try to give them as much certainty as is possible given all of the other factors that are at play.

AAM: We understand this.

SB: So just to clarify. We’re aiming for [around] one year, [but] it may take longer, [although] it won’t be two years. Is that correct?

AAM: Now we are not saying that this is ironclad, but that is the 99% percent likelihood, yes.

SB: Then to clarify again, the 99% likelihood is that it’s under 2 years?

AAM: That is correct.

SB: And we are aiming for under one year. Is that correct?

AAM: You are all aiming, and so are we. It is the Olympic sprint. (1)
Other channels have come out more recently discussing a significant event that will raise consciousness and some have placed that event in September 2013, some specifically on the Equinox, Sept. 21, 2013.

Some say that what we’ll experience will be a step up in the overall process of full restoration of consciousness; others say it will be full restoration. I’ll ask Archangel Michael on An Hour with an Angel, Aug. 5, 2013, which is correct.

I personally lean towards the interpretation that we’ll experience a step up in consciousness and that the step up for many will not result in as noticeable an impact as we may wish for. It may be a transformation or reorganization in consciousness at a deep level without propelling us somehow into what we’d ordinarily think of as a “higher” plane of feeling or experiencing.

Cosmic Awareness through Will Berlinghof actually named Sept. 21, 2013. Most of us are weary and wary of dates and don’t traffic in them any more. But I cannot hide the fact that Cosmic Awareness has cited one. Nonetheless he says only that a new level will be reached, not that this is the full restoration of consciousness.

“This Awareness says that come September 21, it will mark a new birth for all. Those who have actively been pursuing the inner work may find that they awaken into a new level of reality but are still very incompetent in walking in that new reality, in functioning in that new reality.

“That there will still be need for ones who are their guardians, their caretakers. That they must see and understand that to believe, to expect that one will automatically reach an advanced state, be a fully evolved and grown-up adult being, is not that which will likely occur for the majority.”

“Indeed if one does see now and understand now that the process will continue but a new level will have been reached, will have been achieved that allows new growth and the formulation of new belief patterns, new programming, that it will enhance the journey after the ending of this nine-month period.” (2)

He denies that we’ll be fully formed or functioning at the highest levels. So for him this is a stair-step experience. He warns against us expecting too much an being disappointed.

“For those who expect on September 21 that they will be fully formed, functioning at the highest level and have not prepared themselves sufficiently - there may be disappointment as their expectations are not met.

“For those who expect a similar event they expected for December 21, 2012 and an immediate shift, events occurring on the day that will change all - there will again be great disappointment, for September 22 will dawn as it did nine months previously when December 22 dawned and many were disappointed that the world had not changed to their expectations.” (3)

He compares us to infants who have finished the first year of life.
“Hold rather the expectations, the open state of mind and consciousness that now the next part of the journey begins, the developmental stage of the young infant learning how to cope in the new reality it has emerged into, that it has been born into.

An infant does not display great anger and frustration upon its birth when it cannot walk, it cannot move beyond elementary movement. It simply goes through the process day by day, acquiring new skills and new capacity.”

“That the first year of life is extraordinary in nature, for that which is the newborn infant grows and learns many things, including how to move, how to talk, how to walk. By talking, this Awareness must state It is not referring to full conversations but the making of noises that elicit response from those around and the developmental process of speech begins and develops in this timeframe and beyond.

“What this Awareness is saying is: do be patient, do understand that it is still a developmental process that one is going through, although it is not that of the actual infant being born but rather the spiritually aware infant that is emerging into the new reality that is opening, that is commencing.” (4)

The new energies will bring many rewards, he says.
“But this Awareness must also say that there will be many rewards, many experiences of profound wonder and rapture. That new energies are much more available and that as one grows in their understanding and appreciation of the new reality they are finding themselves in, the examples of miracles and wonders will also increase.” (5)

Our lives will be much different to what they were prior to 21/12/12.
“Still it will be much different to what was before December 21, 2012, will be different to what it has been during the last six months and the next three months of the nine-month period. That this Awareness says to one, to all: that which awaits you is still that which is of a truly amazing proportion to what one once knew to be so.

“That this Awareness says it is the start of the new beginning, the new threshold of experience of that which this Awareness has called planet A/B, and that having reached this birth, this new emergence into the new reality, to have the trust, faith and patience to continue on the journey.” (6)

Tomorrow we’ll look at what Ashtar has to say about what’s fated to occur in September.

(Continued in Part 2. You’re welcome to read ahead.)
Footnotes
(1) “Archangel Michael on the Pause and Full Restoration,” Feb. 28, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/into-the-golden-age-of-gaia/the-midpoint-of-ascension/archangel-michael-on-the-pause-and-full-restoration/.
(2) Cosmic Awareness through Will Berlinghof, “The Hourglass Experience,” June 29, 2013, at http://rainbowphoenixcom.ipage.com/Archives/20130629P.pdf.
(3) Loc. cit.
(4) Loc. cit.
(5) Loc. cit.
(6) Loc. cit.

Source,http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/08/step-up-in-consciousness-or-full-restoration-september-2013-part-13/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0