Recognition of the importance of the Sun entering solstice and equinox positions (that correspond with the beginnings of the four seasons) is many thousands of years old. Stonehenge is known to be built in a way to correspond to the Sun entering these four "world points." But then so are many other similar ancient monuments. A technique for prediction of events of the pending season (fall, winter, spring, summer) may be derived from use of Sun entering these world points. These points include zero degrees Aries (spring equinox), zero degrees Libra (fall equinox), zero degrees Capricorn (winter solstice) and zero degrees Cancer (Summer Solstice).

The chart for Summer Solstice 2013 is below, for June 21 at 1:10 AM (at the Washington Monument). I like this chart because it is close to the center of the east coast of the United States, and shortly after midnight. 

8110591080?profile=originalPluto is in the "house of career and standing before others," and can represent banking or intelligence gathering/implementation. Pluto is the analyst and researcher at best, and the gangster or backstabber at worst. The placement of Pluto in the tenth house usually represents involvement of important people in government, banking, finance, and intelligence gathering.

Uranus is in the first house, which usually represents "the general situation itself." Uranus is technology, shocking events, weapons, science, protesters (or uncooperative civilians), and explosions. It can represent genius at best, or insanity at worst. Uranus does rule nuclear matters and space exploration, and it can take on many meanings at once. I notice that angry citizens are one common theme with Uranus, but then so is technology (or "citizens angry over certain technologies.")

The weak square (90 degree angle) between Uranus and Pluto may define a conflict or debate concerning the power of Plutonian functions (i.e. government, banking, financial, intelligence-related) or rights of liberty. Conflicts or problems with technology is a real possibility, and I'm convinced the Snowden Whistleblower Scandal (i.e. NSA eavesdropping scandal) is definitly related to the Uranus square Pluto transit going on at the present time.

The combination of Mars, Jupiter, and the Sun in the third house may indicate communications concerning an involvement of lawyers, judges, soldiers, or police. This may indicate debates or arguments involving such people. Law agreements or lawsuits are also possible, and Mars in Gemini may define "soldiers or police traveling and communicating with each other over short distances." It can also represent televised debates or conflicts, and I am still waiting to hear President Obama debate Edward Snowden about the role of national security and the American people (or President Obama labeling Ed Snowden as a "terrorist," which is almost what ex-CIA director Woolsey called him in the recent debate with Ron Paul on Pierce Morgan's television show).

The trine (120 angle) is strong between Saturn in the seventh house and Neptune in the twelth house. Note that the midpoint between these two equals the midpoint of Pluto/Midheaven, and this may indicate a breakthrough or important agreement involving medicine, energy, or important land agreements. "An end to deception" is another description, but it may be unwise to trust the U.S. government at this time with any such a claim or "effort" based on the star pattern going on. And my interpretation for the star placements with the planets is as follows, with the prediction on the bottom:

8110596462?profile=original

8110596488?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can take free lessons from me at youtube.com. Look up "Free Astrology With Malcolm" per search. I cover the meanings behind the planets, the signs, the angles, and the houses. I then use the horoscope of Jimi Hendrix to apply what was overed in the lessons.

Best, Malcolm

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
31 minutes ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
32 minutes ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
9 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 4
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0