8110397476?profile=original

Hey there dearest Lighty friends,
So as it goes - it goes. What I'm about to disclose may be a tad upsetting for some, as it has certainly slightly ruffled my feathers as well. Nevertheless, it has given me some definate food for thought and reappraisal.

I have a close friend, who was (I guess he still is) a Lightworker. He has belonged to this site for a long time and we became amigos soon after I joined Lighty's. However, he is not active on Lighty's anymore. He's a qualified peadiatric nurse and a volunteer for Medicines Sans Frontiers (Doctor's Without Borders). He has just returned from a stint in the Sudan.

I haven't been in contact with him for over six months, due to the isolation that is involved with his type of work. Anyway, we got to chatting and I mentioned that now he is back, if he is going to return to this site and share his experiences with us. Well, to say I probably waved a red flag at a bull, is probably an understatement. He immediately launched into a rather scathing tirade, severely criticising Lightworker ethics and principles - not so much attacking the site but more the integrity of it's members.

He stated that we are 'bored elitists, who regard ourselves as a cut above the rest and a pathetic bourgeois breed, who can afford the luxury of being self indulgent. That we are delusional humans, who have absolutely no idea of what it takes to be a REAL Lightworker. Our defined agenda is escapist, that we are the ones who a too afraid to actually confront reality and face the harsh circumstances of what that entails.

Also, we wouldn't know a real Lightworker if we fell over one'. Quote unquote.
He goes on - we 'Lightworkers are self pontificating and self righteous people. Almost two thirds of the worlds population don't even have the benefit of access to any form of the media, including the internet - but the most enlightened and happiest of people live in these underpriviledged countries (real Lightworkers).

People who have absolutely nothing, they have no homes and have been displaced and whose children are dying from starvation due to the ravages of war. Yet we (Lightworkers) sit in the comfort of our warm living rooms, in front of a computer, bemoaning and complaining hypochondriacally about the discomfort our latest ascension symptoms are physically causing us - entertaining a death wish of sorts, to leave this 3D paradigm, when we should be grateful for what we have, for being alive, healthy and in a position to be self obsessed - we should be ashamed'.

I must admit, I was totally flawed and couldn't offer a suitable response to his allegations. However, his attack was certainly scathing but I can't help but feel it is somewhat justified. I understand, that my friend has probably seen a lot of needless pain and suffering and I admire him for the volunteer work he performs.

I still regard him as a Lightworker and a friend - I guess he is just walking his talk.
It certainly was quite a kick up the duds for me anyhow.

Much love and happiness to you all

Ish )O(

Black Ishtar's blog /blog/black-ishtar | Login /user/login?destination=comment/reply/166516%2523comment-form or register /user/register?destination=comment/reply/166516%2523comment-form to post comments | Tags: Happiness, sorrows and feelings /category/happiness-sorrows-and-feelings

Source:http://lightworkers.org/blog/166516/bourgeois-lightworker

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
7 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
9 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
16 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
20 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 33
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 57
Comments: 0