Replies

• Hahahahahah!  Amanda, your funny!  Remember what Peter K. said?  The 5D sun is there, it's just that your vibrations are to low to feel it, that's all!  Be sure to put on your 5D sunglasses and some 5D sunscreen before you go out today.  You don't want 5D sunburns!  :)

• Amanda, 

since yo seem so preoccupied with  truths, it is important you understand the truth about what our confrontation is about.

it is nothing more than pety power struggle.

Two growen men carrying in like a pair of old poofs. (with all due respects).

the truth is its embarrassing for both of us.

the truth is, it serves no useful purpose.

the truth is, it feels like I AM in a relationship with a jilted ,lover.

Rather than in a fight with a man.

Feel free to choose whichever truth you prefer.

• You don't chose anything for anyone and you don't have the right to do so!

The real reason is that your afraid of being exposed of the deeds you done here and will not admit to them.  Even thou most of the are saved, filed and shown to everyone, you still don't admit you dark deeds.  These are you very actions and words!  And yet, when presented to you in front of everyone to see, you duck, weave, slime your way out of an explanation.  You are not even sorry for what you done.  Every so-called "I'm sorry" you said, you end up trying to hurt someone else.  That is not what God is!

Making another being suffer intentionally to the point of closing her discussion is a vibration of the dark entities.  Added that you bragged that you made Kelly suffer.  The fact that you would go as far as post a comment that you enjoyed the suffering you caused her are of the dark realms.  

Here is the comment you said of the post Kelly made that THAT YOU FORCE HER TO SHUT DOWN!

"Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas on December 15, 2012 at 5:02am

and for Kelly. did my actions hurt you, I hope you'll now stop treating people the way you do. Because that is how it feels."

That was ONE WEEK AGO!  Dec. 15, 2012.  You started attacking me on Sep 21 and your still at it.  Which proves my point.

Such a person does not have the Spirit, Light or Heart of God in them.  And that is the case here. 

It doesn't work anymore, Peter K.  You keep right on making comments that don't answer nor explain your actions.  Again, diverting attention away from answering because you can't admit it in front of everyone.  Exposed again.

• I'm not trying to get in the middle of a personal matter...

...but Peter has helped me tremendously in my own growth, helped me to understand and overcome a whole lot, and I am much stronger for it. He has in fact shown a lot of patience with me as well... so as light workers go, I'd say he's pretty sincere!

• Starseed Ikse, Peter K. only attacks me because I went to Greg Giles blog site.  Me and several others exposed him and Peter K. was one of his followers.  Afterwards, he came here for a personal vendetta.  He came after me many times.  I had forgiven him, let go and moved on several times. Then when I tricked him into revealing why he was coming after me yet again another time, I then, got the message.  Those other times he came after me on purpose and with intent to harm.  I have some of what he done documented in my comment box.  Go to the bottom and click the "view all comments".  Peter K. started on Sep 21, so you don't have to look far. 

• Sorry Darryl but you need to let go of this issue you have with Peter. It's not worth it.

• Hey Two Feather, I'm all for it! 

Let's see...about a month ago, we had a discussion to clear things up and he lied again.  Nope, that didn't work out.

A few weeks ago, I tried a second time.  This time, I made a blog for just the two of us to clear things up and to address his actions.  He left during that and never came back.  Didn't even get half-way thur that one. 

Peter K. doesn't want to admit the things he's done in front of everyone.

If you read my last comment above, it says that I had forgiven him multiple times and moved on.  But he still kept coming after me.  Only when I tricked him into revealing if he was sincere or not, did I confirmed that he was doing things on purpose and with intent.  Check out my "view all comments" and have a look.  It's documented. 

• When Peter K.'s purpose for coming here was to attack, smear, sent hateful and vulgar comments, tried to manipulate another member, tried various means attempting instigate a hostile confrontations and much more and fails to admit his mistakes, continues to lie about it and make posts claiming he works for God has lost is soul and is delusional.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
1 hour ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
11 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
14 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 27
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 57
Comments: 0