DEC 29 2013

“Just to let everyone know, the event began September 16th, so it’s already started. On September 16th to the 20th the entire rules of our reality changed. I spoke about the audit that went on between March 20th to 22nd this year, in which Prime Creator came in and had the entire social and spiritual contract system of our entire reality at the graduation time level looked at from top to bottom and even every piece of fine print and how it all distilled down to the common denominator of each soul that was interactive and effective with or without domination and control. And the rules that were set up, the charge group, completely failed at that. Prime Creator had his walk-ins come in, over 500 million have come in since that time we talked (in June) . The government shutdown was because they had to bring that three headed monster back that they used on us so many times before because they couldn’t start a war in Syria. Because there are paranormal experiences happening all throughout the Syrian reality zone, they needed to cut out the commercials and cell phone video’s that were coming out. There were video’s of beings walking into crumbling buildings and manifesting out with an almost dead child. Thousands of video’s like that were suppressed.

What else you are not hearing about is the series of womb chakra’s under Syria. That was the whole reason on why they had the war there and a rebellion the first time. The dictatorship controlled the sacred geometry of that area and there is a series of womb chakra’s throughout the middle east. And those are the womb chakras that have so much myth attached to it. And it is the myth that is used to create belief systems from entities who created a belief system millions of years ago and who were waiting for a generation of people to literally wait for something to happen that they created in time. It’s to guide the belief system of the awakening, with letting us use our free will to make that mistake. It’s usury at it’s highest level.”

Andrew Bartzis
Galactic Historian

Above excerpt taken from Lance White’s Mt Shasta follow-up interview with Andrews on 11/16/13:Listen here

http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/tag/andrew-bartzis/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...if there were 1000's of cell phone videos of such "miracolous events" Iamsure oneortwo would leaked out but insted we were and are bombarded with fake ufos flying around warzone for everyone to see and you'd think that both would be treated with same scrutiny as those vids blocked.................

Sensetionalism what I smell here in this post................

• Event? Lol. Why are we still wearing shackles? Bogus info IMO.
  • Very interesting Nancy A...thank you for your input, you seem to be very well informed as far as I am concerned.
  • Sure, it could all be very true, just as Bartzis says.  It isn't any stranger than the slime oozing from your tv set! 

• The govt can't confiscate hundreds of phones just to stop cam-vids from leaking out. They aren't that organized.

• precisely my point!!....& with "smart-phones" of today they can instantly send vids & pics or upload to youtube or media players on the web!!

• Yea, if there were thousands of vids that have been stopped through confiscation there would be 3 times more films on the net showing it happening.

The last time the police tried to confiscate a phone where the owner had filmed the police while doing something naughty, everything became public immediately due to all the people standing around filming the actual confiscation. It didn't go well for those cops I can tell you that. ;)

• Holy Moly! ..."beings walking into buildings and manifesting out with an almost dead child" - were they trying to SAVE them?  This is very interesting,  Do you have more information on this?

•  Proof??

Cell phone videos 'were' coming out.....never seen or heard mention of one!! With all those thousands of cellphones there should at least be some proof of this!

Otherwise it's just 'hearsay'

• Any opinions?

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
51 minutes ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
52 minutes ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 6
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0