http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2012/10/the-masterplan-experience-especially-in...

"The first part of the Masterplan pertains to the breakthrough of Light on the non-physical planes. The Light forces use advanced vortex technology for clearing the non-physical planes. All those vortexes create a network of Light that gets stronger and stronger day by day. At a certain point a critical mass of Light will be reached and it will result in a massive arrival of the Light forces on the mental, astral and etheric non-physical planes inside the thin layer that surrounds the surface of planet Earth and now still contains a few Archons and their many reptilian minions with their negative technologies. That breakthrough will remove all remaining darkness from non-physical planes.

This is a crucial step and must happen before the Event. Otherwise the Archons and their reptilian minions would exert pressure on the psychological weak spots of humanity and this could easily lead to widespread wars and violence. Human masses are very open to regressing to violence under stress combined with Archon physical and non-physical influence, as experience with Nazi Germany and Rwanda genocide clearly shows. Under Archon influence, humans are also quick to accuse and attack and this could easily lead to witch hunts and mobs lynching people that are not to their liking. Anybody could be attacked and labeled as »cabal collaborator« or anything similar. Such things need to be prevented and therefore the Event will NOT happen before the non-physical planes are taken care of.

The second part of the Masterplan pertains to the physical part of the Event itself. Since most surface positive groups are now fragmented, they will not take part in the Event as groups. The Pleiadians and the Resistance Movement as two main non-surface positive groups will implement what is called Fluid Group Masterplan Management. First, impulse will come from the Source that the time is right for the Event to start. The Pleiadians and other positive ET races have complete overview of every human being, their thoughts and motivations and they will easily determine who can be a part of the initial fluid physical group that will trigger the Event. They will forward that intel to the Resistance Movement.

Resistance's surface operatives will then contact key people of that fluid surface group. Some of those key people are in positions inside Russian, Chinese and US military. Those key people will be contacted in person or over the phone and will be offered a simple choice. They will be invited to be part of the Event operations. They will either accept or decline according to their free will decision. They will be given a few minutes to make that choice. If they accept, they will receive further instructions who to contact and what to do. If they decline, they will not be contacted anymore. Those people that will be then contacted directly from the key group will make their own decisions and so the fluid group will spring into action. This whole process will be very fast and it will be a surprise for the Cabal. There will most likely be no advance »Green Light« notifications over the internet because the surprise element would then be lost."

Day of Decision: October 21, 2012

Groups are being created worldwide for this event. You can also create your own group or join on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/events/264671870320773/

Or watch the youtube videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evxSk8NHh-Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfnghwjgcVQ&feature=youtu.be

It is interesting to note that just one day prior to our event, a large group will gather on the top of Hot Springs Mountain right in the center of the Arkansas vortex, people joining hands and creating unity and harmony between different religions:

http://www.momenthotsprings.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReX4akca2aU&feature=player_embedded#

We will all be doing this activation at the same time on October 21st/22nd.
For more information, visit:

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2012/10/make-this-viral-dayof-decision-10-21.html

Music: Stars of the Lid - I Will Surround You

NOTE : AS ALWAYS USE YOUR DISCRETION

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• People need to stop following these leeches. I had read somewhere apparently Drake has stated Ascension is delayed now! How much longer are people going to hang off this rubbish?

• Ah.. good ole Drake... whatever happened to that guy anyway?  I haven't seen/heard any of his moopoo in awhile.  Clearly he's got the inside intel in regards to Ascension, Lol!  Although for him, I'm sure it's true... His Ascension may very well be delayed.

• When the giles-hydra got its head cut off, 2 new grew out...
    I know this is true, since I can see one of those heads in this topic.

• I like what he says... I've read his blog for a while, and for me it's more credible than other sources!!

Thanks Krishna for posting this... I'd like to suggest to people who doesn't like some messengers that; don't read what you don't like, that way you won't create negative energy and thoughts. 

Thank you all, much love!

• You know Richi, you have a point.  While rereading my comments about this subject, I was kind of not too impressed with my comment.  I think it is ok to express our opinions though, but I think I was kind of over the wall...not too pretty the way I said it.  I think I could have done better.  I apologise if I was offensive. He still does not resonate with me, but I respect that others may feel differently and have been offended by the way I said it.

• Actually i read somewhere that Cobra is not a very reliable source but since my good Austrian friend send me an e-mail i posted it here so she too can read the comments

• I put this post as a message coming from this source...true or false is for you to judge ...i like the part about vortexes being created ...The Light forces use advanced vortex technology for clearing the non-physical planes. All those vortexes create a network of Light that gets stronger and stronger day by day. At a certain point a critical mass of Light will be reached and it will result in a massive arrival of the Light forces on the mental, astral and etheric non-physical planes inside the thin layer that surrounds the surface of planet Earth.

• false 

more money is the lure here too listen to the rest of the message lure

false BS

I like the part about unicorns dropping fairydust....

• Jeez...more green light kaka and dates???? I am vomiting chunks....Cobra what a joke!!!  Not shittin on ya KK but this is total doodoo...I respect that you post all sorts of wonderful stuff and I truly appreciate it, and I know you are not endorcing this, but the mention of Cobra makes me ill...All these totally bogus people out there talking all kinds of shit to make themselves look like Mr. Big man...We ought to stop giving these shams air time...that would end their tripe real quickly...sorry....

• Isn't KK the former Ravinder?

Like I am the former Gooty64 and former Tooth Fairy...lol!

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian Astrology midpoint Uranus/Vulcanus near…
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
13 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
15 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
22 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
22 hours ago
More…

A conclusion at the end for the uninitiated is provided. The above photo was from the Manhattan Project in Almogordo, New Mexico (07/16/45; 5:29:45 am). This 2024 alert concerns the 2024 transit of the Uranian…

Read more…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 36
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 59
Comments: 0