PREDICTIONS FOR THE YEAR 2017 REVEALED BY EDGAR CAYCE

One of the most esteemed visionaries of all times is Edgar Cayce . Many of Edgar Cayce’s predictions have already come true, making him one of the most accurate seers of the modern era. 

Cayce used his alleged gift of mediumship to give psychic readings to thousands of clients, informing them about everything from past lives to medical Diagnoses to future prophecies.

Cayce, aka. the Sleeping Prophet, correctly predicted the stock market crash and Great Depression of 1929 as well as WWII and the assassination of the Kennedy Brothers.

WITH THIS SAID, 2017 PREDICTIONS BY EDGAR CAYCE MAY INFACT CONTAIN SOME CLUE OF WHATS TO COME.

This video illustrates the 2017 Predictions by EDGAR CAYCE.

EDGAR CAYCE 2017 prediction #1 – World War III

EDGAR CAYCE 2017 prediction #2 – Changes in Europe

EDGAR CAYCE 2017 prediction #3 – Japan Going Into the Sea

EDGAR CAYCE 2017 prediction #4 – Russia & USA Become Allies

EDGAR CAYCE 2017 prediction #5 – Atlantis Discovered in the Bahamas

EDGAR CAYCE 2017 prediction #6 – The City of Gold Discovered

PREDICTIONS FOR THE YEAR 2017 REVEALED BY NOSTRADAMUS

Nostradamus. Michel de Nostredame was a French physician and reputed seer who published writings of prophecies that have become very popular due to the accuracy of these predictions thru-ought history.

Nostradamus Actually claimed that his public predictions came from working with the judicial astrology—the art of forecasting future events by calculation of the planets and stellar bodies in relationship to the earth.

While many Individuals agree that Nostradamus predicted some of the most tumultuous and destructive events in history (including World War II and 9/11), there is a growing body of evidence that points to Nostradamus predicting the winner of this year’s Presidential Election.

Nostradamus actually references an epic battle between a “Masculine Woman” “the Queen”, or “The Blonde One”, and one who is a “great shameless, audacious bawler.” He also refers to a “rigged election”, a term that has become a hallmark of the 2016 election.

Now by breaking Nostradamus’ code and searching for clues we can reveal that not only does he predict the outcome of this year’s battle between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, but he also foretells a time of great trouble in the wake of this historic election.

WITH THIS SAID, 2017 PREDICTIONS BY NOSTRADAMUS MAY INFACT CONTAIN SOME CLUE OF WHATS TO COME.

This video illustrates the 2017 Predictions by Nostradamus.

Nostradamus 2017 prediction #1 – America Will Begin to Fall

Nostradamus 2017 prediction #2 – China Will Rise

Nostradamus 2017 prediction #3 – Global Warming Can Trigger War

Nostradamus 2017 prediction #4 – Russia & Ukraine Sign Peace Deal

Nostradamus 2017 prediction #5 – Italy To Face Financial Hardship

Nostradamus 2017 prediction #6 – Redefinition of Latin America

Nostradamus 2017 prediction #7 – The Age of Solar Power

Nostradamus 2017 prediction #8 – The computing Phrase “The Cloud” will be gone

Nostradamus 2017 prediction #9 – Commercial Space Travel

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0