Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?

MorpheusYou've never used them before. 

For those who have spent lifetimes navigating the corridors & cul-de-sacs of the 'rabbit hole'... trying to discern what's 'real' as the veils of duality continue to fade can become quite challenging. As someone who works in the 'Film-Industry', I can say one of the unfortunate thing we have to deal with is being tagged with everything we produce being tied to the Dark Cabal. While there is no denying that aspects of the Illuminati/Annunaki agenda has touched all aspects of duality... there are many who are trying to break through the shadows the Shitstem. I can also say that there are many 'Awakened Artists' within the Industry who I work with, who also fill their Films with signposts & clues to how the multidimensional game is being played. Of course there are countless examples... but at times, even seemingly ridiculous films are filled with profound 'esoteric knowledge'. John Carpenter's 1988 film 'They Live' speaks for itself. Way ahead of it's time... depending on 'one's' perspective ;-) Here's Tinsel Town's latest entry 'Branded':

& from the Classic 'They Live':

& so it goes... Humanity keeps 'tumbling down the rabbit-hole', toward are inevitable encounter with the Eschaton. The chains of Mental Slavery no longer serve!!!... Stand Strong!!!... You were born to do this!!! ~InLight555

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

~OneLoveRevolution247 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We are really getting fed the truth from Hollywood ironically enough. It's like they want us to know even if some percieve it as fiction, it will still be a part of their minds. There can't be many things classed as "Fiction" which isn't real in this universe and beyond, but then again many people on this earth still believes NASA tells the truth and thinks that so far we are the only intelligent beings in "outer space" LOL.

• Branded looks good.... its in the footsteps of They Live...

• Me:Knock knock
    Me:Yo Morpheus!
    Morpheus:Yes?
    Me:Yo give me the one pill with truth.
    Morpheus:The red is the one you wish.
    Me:Thanks.
    Morpheus:Before you take it i remind you to that what i'm going to shoew you is the truth nothing more..
    Me:(swallowed down the pill)
    The End?
  • Wow this link you have supplied is awesome Xidorn, and it made me start to think in other directions about what happened to me with my abductions....Maybe they were interdimensional and not from a planet afar...Archons have become of great interest to me...been reading up.  It explains some things to me that I could never figure out.  Thanks for the great link. Best analysis of the Eden story I have ever read.

• I think I wanna know where you're going before I decide to come with. :)

• One, can i join you flying in space?
  • Very good blog i watched two films They Live and the matrix trilogy...
  • only if we are going in the falcon, and only if i pilot.

• Lol agree, Millenium Falcon or no deal!

• No doubt the Millenium Falcon is a fast ride... but I prefer my Merkaba...

Way faster than 'Light-Speed' ;-)

event_151562772.jpeg

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Drekx, some say the BRICS meeting 22-24 Okt. in Kazan, Russia is the most important event of the year, but we all know the presidential election in the USA is more important"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS meeting tomorrow in Russia and planning the next stages of de-Dollarization....
They want a gold-backed currency...This is the future of finance on planet Earth...and leads to the golden age...
If you own silver and gold, expect massive rises…"
7 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Planning to......
* A/C Biz, Embassy, Money.....etc..
* Arrest, Weapon..etc..

Have a nice week...
Thanks..take care.....
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The private western central banking system, is certainly falling.....As advised before, purchase silver and gold.....
The solutions are BRICS currency and systematic alternatives, plus the west re-adopting a gold standard.....Reverse 1971, and…"
9 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
16 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
20 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 33
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 57
Comments: 0