8110628891?profile=original

August 26, 2013 - The colorful secret of a 1,600-year-old Roman chalice at the British Museum is the key to a super­sensitive new technology that might help diagnose human disease or pinpoint biohazards at security checkpoints.

The glass chalice, known as the Lycurgus Cup because it bears a scene involving King Lycurgus of Thrace, appears jade green when lit from the front but blood-red when lit from behind—a property that puzzled scientists for decades after the museum acquired the cup in the 1950s. The mystery wasn’t solved until 1990, when researchers in England scrutinized broken fragments under a microscope and discovered that the Roman artisans were nanotechnology pioneers: They’d impregnated the glass with particles of silver and gold, ground down until they were as small as 50 nanometers in diameter, less than one-thousandth the size of a grain of table salt. The exact mixture of the precious metals suggests the Romans knew what they were doing—“an amazing feat,” says one of the researchers, archaeologist Ian Freestone of University College London.

The ancient nanotech works something like this: When hit with light, electrons belonging to the metal flecks vibrate in ways that alter the color depending on the observer’s position. Gang Logan Liu, an engineer at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, who has long focused on using nanotechnology to diagnose disease, and his colleagues realized that this effect offered untapped potential.

(SO, WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS TECHNOLOGY  CAME FROM? HAVING

SAME THOUGHTS AS ME?)

Sources and more information:

Romans Were Nanotechnology Pioneers?

Ancient Romans Pioneered Nanotechnology

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/news/This_1600YearOld_Goblet_Shows_that_the_Romans_Were_Nanotechnology_Pioneers/92803#ixzz2d9NLwWBJ

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah, well... lookup nuclear war in ancient India... or ancient cars discovered... Or do your research on the pyramids, no not the egyptian ones, there are thousands of pyramids all over the world, even underwater.

What it all comes down to this: Humans have had advanced technology in the past, and kept it secret to an elite group that controls the masses, and keeps them as dumb as possible. I have long thought about how marvelous a TV or advanced technology would seem to an ancient person. The answer is always one of two things: superstituous intolerance or superstituous worship. One would be seen as a magician or sorcerer rather then an inventer, OR one would be seen as a miracle worker and gain a following, possibly even to be declared a god. If you think about it, keeping the majority of humans in dark and hoarding mass technology for secret occult societies is the very essence of making humans into gods and slaves.

Where do you most often find an enemy? He is at your right side. He is hiding in sheaps clothing, lookup Catholic Black Magick. You'll find all the rituals were originally suited for priests. They embrace the very evils they condemn. Such hypocrits.

The Bible calls for a mass extermination of humanity, Isaiah 24, Jesus warns of this, but also states he intends to fulfill the law (old testament) not change it, not even one little jot! in 2 Esdras the Archangel Uriel says "This world was made for many, but the world to come was made for few."

Just like the world before the flood, and the tower of babel. Wickedness increases and eventually destroys itself after destroying all that is good. The flood occured when literally everyone was evil and corrupt. But the earth is old and something will be different this time, a real end is coming. The coming atrosities will NEVER be allowed to happen again,

There is a lot more to be said, but this just isn't the place to say it...

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
6 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
7 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0