This day 10.10.10.

Yesterday i had doubts about this date in our time, strange thoughts were getting into my head, i found i could not keep them out, no matter how much i tried, it is normally an easy process,  but anyway this morning i awoke feeling much much better, the Doubts inside my head had gone, i was welcomed with brilliant sunshine and warmth given from the Sun.
Let me tell you of a couple of wonderful experiences i had today.

I was driving with my Son Taron to my daughters for dinner along the motorway, there was not a cloud in the sky, there was a couple of high flying passenger planes at very high altitude which i was concentrating on with forward vision, still no clouds at all, unusual for this time of year in the UK.
I became aware out of the corner of my left eye of something shinning in the sunlight, i turned my head to the left just in time to see a brilliant disc shaped object disappearing as if going behind a cloud, but as i have already said, not a cloud in sight, almost like once conscious of it i could no longer see the dimension it was traveling in, i turned to my Son who was driving and asked him, do you see any clouds to our left, he said there were no clouds anywhere.
OK we get to my Daughters, had a cup of tea and i decided to go out into the garden to ponder on the experience of that Journey and have a cigarette, i was looking at the brilliant blue clear sky and noticing how beautiful it was, i was conscious of my low breathing and started meditating just concentrating on the sky.
Then it happened i became aware of the sky twinkling as if covered with glitter, you know the stuff, that which children put on their faces, almost like stars trying to peek through the bright blue sky, it was truly  wonderful, the whole sky was like this, just twinkling away, out of the corner of my eyes i could see larger objects moving, but never into my field of vision, each time i turned to glimpse them they were gone, as soon as i made myself conscious of them.

I hope you do not mind me sharing this with all of you, it is shared with loves intention and truth.

Peace love and light.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wow...alot of nice stories...its good to hear. I had similar experiences. The night before on the 9th I saw 3 discs. It was the first time I ever saw anything like that. On the 10th I went outside to say a prayer and just sit in the middle of my yard(neighbors must of thought I was nuts) but anyway. I look up and I see a bald eagle and 2 other type of eagles right above me. Then I looked up to the right and saw a wave of purple though the sky...it was amazing. I asked everyone if they saw the sky turn light purple...and of course they said no..but I know what I saw. I wish I had my camera... the funny thing is..a few days before the 10th I said...wouldn't be cool if the sky turned purple with a burst of energy.

The one thing I did notice too is that there was ALOT of planes with stuff coming out of them. I haven't seen that all summer here. I grabbed my binoculars to get a closer look and the planes were not any type of plane I have seen before and I could see stuff spraying out. I don't know..I always thought It was jet exhaust.. guess not. I just found It odd that it hasn't happened all summer and then it starts up 2 days before the 10th...odd
  • Yeh I don't get sucked into their lies. I trust my intuition and get a laugh out of their stuff.

Love ya work James xx
  • Hi James, yes that would be great. Just to shed some light there have been sightings in Australia of ships but it always came down to "a missile from the US was fizzling over us",lols. Then I think what the hell are they shooting missiles over Australia for?. lols Hope you can see the humour in this.
  • Thanks James that is beautiful, blessings :)
  • Hello, Well I Australia it is usually bright warm and sunny but the last few weeks have been rain rain and more rain! Theres a permanent cloud coverage and the rain just keeps coming, lols I just think well it is what it is. Our dams are full and now bursting and the roads are flooding everywhere and its still raining and there is supposedly a couple more weeks still of rain. So its very unusual for this big time and its the wettest Sep/Oct in like I think they said 60+ years. Makes me wonder if that constant cloud coverage is a cloak to hide something big or could it be the govt?? Dont know but just going with the flow and keeping the spirits up! Susanxx
  • my son saw this yesterday in sheffield same as what u saw

• i also have another pic and a video but dont know how to put video on yet.
  • The sky was very clear here too...aside from the unusual amount of chemtrails and air-traffic.
    • wonderfull!
      here in Holland it was an unussualy 24 hours too! the sky at nigt so full of the smallest stars.
      and the mornig so cryspy fresh and such blue sky so clear without any trail or cloud!
      it has been foggy here and unclear for so long and on ths day it is all clear,. that all clear has a deeper meaning. it is truly all clear, all of the things we carried and could get rid of or see true arenow been taken from us, we can let go and move forward.
      for the third day today ther is a ranbow over the horizn from the mornig till the evening ALL AROUND life in a building on the 7th floor since 2 months and see n the front the sun come up and in the back the sun go down. so i have a clear overview from the sky and the sun all the time, it is told to us from anchient descriptions that in ths time when we will see the perfect round rainbow in our skys, we know the new world have appeared. we entered into our new world and lifes and all is changed now.
      yesterday we had a great ceremony and in the morning before going to the ceremony i felt the connection with people all over the world in every place and how we all make the light so much bright and yes we did!
      together we made this changes happen, we as humans so brave and full of love! and there was so much joy and happyness too.! the sun in october was so warm amazing! we dont have that in holland this time of the year.
      our souls are now the ones who shine trough every single thing we do or say and as we go deeper into our experience of who we truly are, and work closely with energys of Gaia and Original Creator we will hardly remember what we have lived as it s a far away dream.For at a certain point it is very heard to imagine how small we have thought of ourselfs and others for a long time. Today agian the perfect rainbow around the horizon in all directions is appearing, so it is and can only be the fullfilling of our goals and dreams and the sine we have done what we have came here for..now it is time to lay down and relax or dance, celebrate and party and harvest and enjoy all of our hard work and the fruits and gifts we now recieve.
      love and abundance for all!

Mariza

• I know what your talking about.
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
2 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
2 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
11 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
11 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
11 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 12
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0