do you believe this shite?

https://www.infowars.com/global-bombshell-china-admits-to-developing-testing-covid-19-in-wuhan-level-4-lab/

For months China had been claiming the coronavirus now known as COVID-19 originated from a wet market in Wuhan, but evidence shows that the Institute of Virology in Wuhan undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals, including bats, backed by grants from the National Institute of Health.

The results of the NIH-backed research were published in a 2017 study called “Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus.”

“Bats in a cave in Yunnan, China were captured and sampled for coronaviruses used for lab experiments,” the study said.

“All sampling procedures were performed by veterinarians with approval from the Animal Ethics Committee of the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”

“Bat samplings were conducted ten times from April 2011 to October 2015 at different seasons in their natural habitat at a single location (cave) in Kunming, Yunnan Province, China. Bats were trapped and faecal swab samples were collected.”

“Herein, we report the identification of a diverse group of bat SARSr-CoVs in a single cave in Yunnan, China. Importantly, all of the building blocks of SARS-CoV genome, including the highly variable S gene, ORF8 and ORF3, could be found in the genomes of different SARSr-CoV strains from this single location.”

Additionally, Indian researchers scanned the novel coronavirus genome and found unique cell identification and membrane binding proteins located in the HIV genome, suggesting the 2019-nCov is a laboratory-made chimera, but withdrew their findings after receiving pressure from China.

A 2015 article from The Scientist describes the concerns scientists had with creating a coronavirus chimera out of a lab, which resulted in a moratorium on gain-of-function coronavirus research in the U.S.

“The only impact of this work is the creation, in a lab, of a new, non-natural risk,” biodefense expert and biologist Richard Ebright said.

This may explain why in 2015, the Obama administration and the National Institute of Health under Dr. Anthony Fauci outsourced to the Wuhan Virology lab by awarding them $3.7 million in research grants for scientific gain-of-function coronavirus experimentation on bats.

It also coincides with the fact that Bill Gates ran a coronavirus pandemic simulation in October, called Event 201, which resulted in a death toll of 65 million people over 18 months.

The exercise concluded that vaccines and global government are the only solutions to the pandemic.

And remember that Dr. Fauci warned in 2017 that President Trump would likely face a deadly “surprise outbreak” during his presidency.

Congressman Matt Gaetz expressed his “disgust” upon learning the U.S. government’s role in China’s coronavirus research.

“I’m disgusted to learn that for years the US government has been funding dangerous and cruel animal experiments at the Wuhan Institute, which may have contributed to the global spread of coronavirus, and research at other labs in China that have virtually no oversight from US authorities,” Gaetz said Sunday.

Bioweapons expert Dr. Francis Boyle confirmed most of these points in an interview on The Alex Jones Show last month, arguing that the likelihood of the novel coronavirus outbreak originating from a biolab in Wuhan, China, was extremely high, also warning that COVID-19 was probably a bioweapon leaked from that lab.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
9 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0