Baba Vanga was a Bulgarian alleged clairvoyant who was born on January 31, 1911 in Strumica, Ottoman Empire. She convinced many followers that she possessed paranormal abilities. Her most famous prediction that came true was the 9/11 terrorist attacks. She argued, ““Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.”(1989)”.  And so the tragedy unfolded as Baba Vanga predicted.

Here are ten predictions Baba Vanga made for 2016 and Beyond.

10 baba vanga predictions for 2016

1. 2016: Muslims Will Invade Europe

Baba Vanga predicted that “Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as a result. The ensuing campaign of destruction will last for many years, driving out others and leaving the entire continent in ruins and in desert-like state. Vanga also predicted that the Great Muslim war would originate in Syria.

2. 2016: Barack Obama Will Destroy America

Baba Vanga also predicted that the 44th US president would be African American [Obama] and he would be “the last one.” She went on to argue that at the time of him leaving office there would be a spectacular economic crisis. Everyone will put their hopes in him, but the opposite will happen; he will bring the country down and conflicts between north and south will escalate yet again….just like it did during the American Civil War between 1861 and 1865.

3. 2018: China

Baba Vanga also predicted that in 2018 China would become the new superpower and bring the United States and its failing economy to its knees. The exploiters (meaning the first world) will become the exploited (third world) as a result. She’s not the only one to predict this. In the Spring of 2011, the International Monetary Fund made a bold prediction, claiming that China’s economy will surpass in size the economy of the United States in 2016 or soon after.

4. 2018: Venus

Humans will begin experimenting and discovering a new energy source on the planet, Venus.  They will even fly to the planet to take samples and to establish a colony. Venus is the second planet from the sun and is referred to as Earth’s “sister planet” because of their similar size, mass, proximity to the Sun and bulk composition.

5. 2023: Earth’s Orbit

The Earth’s orbit will change and no one really knows what this will mean for Earth and humanity. This is similar to Nostradamus’ prediction of our poles melting and Middle East being on fire. Click here to read about the top 10 Nostradamus Predictions for 2016.

6. 2043: Rome

Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is finalized in 2043. Rome is appointed as its capital. The world’s economy will thrive under  the Muslim rule.

7. 2046: Bodily Organs

She also believed that in 2046 all bodily organs would be reproduced, becoming the easiest and most popular method of treatment. There will no longer be any need to do transplants! Miracles will be performed day in day out and long transplants waiting lists will be eliminated altogether.

8. 2050: Pollution

By the year 2050, the number of deaths caused by pollution and global warming — which includes tiny particles found in smoke and haze, ground-level ozone typically emitted by cars, and toxic components in household products and building materials — will climb, according to Baba Vanga, killing more than 6 million people each year.

9. 2066: The United States

The United States will use a new climate change weapon for the first time with the hopes of retaking Rome and bringing back Christianity. I assume that Rome will be destroyed in 2016 with the Muslim invasion.

10. 2076: Communism Return

Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world. I wonder if this coincides with her predictions that both Russia and China will become superpowers

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
8 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 130
Comments: 0