The March 2016 Total Solar Eclipse will feature a good view in Indonesia, between the times of 12 Noon and 3:30 PM (their time). It's path will cross Indonesia and will travel mostly in the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean.

8110852298?profile=original

Below is the estimated path of travel for this event:

8110968688?profile=original

Health Tips

To avoid blindness, view the eclipse with welders goggles or special eclipse eye-wear available from you local astronomy and telescope store. People viewing a solar eclipse are also advised to use a pinhole projector, as seen below:

DIY pinhole projector

If you have a history of gastrointestinal (GI) health issues, BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU EAT AROUND THE TIME OF THE ECLIPSE. The Moon rules food and the stomach, and hard 4th harmonic aspects of the Moon with the Sun (i.e. squares (quarters), oppositions (Full Moon), and conjunctions (New Moon)) are notorious for resulting in GI disturbances that include excessive acid reflux, diarrhea, Crohns Disease flare ups, cramps, and nausea / vomiting.  I have amazed nurses on my health care unit of employment with accurate predictions of increased GI complications during eclipses.

Also be careful of debates or arguments that may turn into real nasty fights. I have seen this a lot in public venues; the Moon also rules "the public."

The March 2016 Solar Eclipse

8110968291?profile=original 

The Solar Eclipse takes place while in a strong opposition formation with lucky and expansive Jupiter, drawn in green above. There are no major stars involved, but there is a lineup of planets and luminaries in the sign of Pisces (and in the constellation of Aquarius). These types of lineups in Pisces are notorious for scandals or breakthroughs in science and international peace, since the constellation of Aquarius (currently in the sign of Pisces) is notorious for "the pouring out of water (or knowledge) from the urn onto those who need it." This is wonderful for the masses who could use a "drink of water," but the problem lies with the privileged few (a.k.a. A$$H0LES) who may want to protect "the water supply" (or knowledge) from those who may really need it out of reasons of greed, selfishness, and social-oriented mental illnesses (such as meglomania, anti-social personality disorder, narcissistic disorder, and getting off on being an a$$h0le (i.e. social, financial, or physical rape)).  

In summary, this may indicate some important scandal coming out this month or a possible breakthrough in science or international relations. The involvement of Jupiter may indicate legal implications having a huge impact on others, as well as breakthroughs on the international scene (such as treaties or international financial deals).  

The Central Intelligence Agency

8110969266?profile=original

The C.I.A. gets a nice trine (120 degree transit) of the Solar Eclipse to it's natal Moon (drawn in green), and this may indicate some sort of successful speculation. The problem is that they also have Uranus in the 10th house ("surprises affecting one's reputation or standing") forming a square to its Ascendant ("the environment"). This is drawn in purple above.

This may indicate some sort of successful intelligence operation in March that results in great tension and shocking relations with others in the environment. As mentioned in my 2016 prediction, there is great tension and power struggles going on within the U.S. intelligence agencies.

The 2016 Neptune Square Uranus transit on the U.S. horoscope chart is not finished, and this is hence a very dangerous time for personnel of U.S. intelligence agencies to "speculate."  

Wall Street

The Solar Eclipse (with Jupiter) transits the horoscope of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in a very positive way. Circled in purple below; the natal NYSE Mars (activity) gets a conjunction from lucky Jupiter and an opposition from the Sun / Moon eclipse.

8110968865?profile=original

The "personnel and employees of the NYSE" (the Moon), get a "shocking surprise" with the Uranus conjunction (circled in green above).

These two transits may indicate a big move in the U.S. stock market either up or down, and I suspect it will be up since there are so many people calling for a crash (and the public is historically very wrong at predicting the stock market).

Commodities

Commodities do not look good at this time, especially gold and oil. The Chicago Board of Trade horoscope (below) features the solar eclipse taking place over the natal Saturn position in the 9th house (drawn in green). This combination of the Solar Eclipse with Jupiter (in opposition of Saturn in the 9th) defines "attention on a hard choice with international implications," and Jupiter Opposition Saturn transits usually represent "financial hard choices."

8110969293?profile=original

Drawn in red above, transiting Mars is forming a square to the Chicago Board of Trade natal Neptune in Pisces (which rules oil and gold). This defines "deceptive or fraudulent action."

These two transits define some sort of negative and possible fraudulent activity taking place with commodities, and note that gold and oil have been moving to the upside very strongly recently. My speculation is that there may be big decreases in the prices of commodities coming, especially in gold and oil.

Bernie Sanders

Sanders has some good luck finally coming his way. The March Eclipse forms a T-square to his natal Jupiter (drawn in purple below). Also note that transiting lucky Jupiter in the 10th house ("reputation, position before others, career") trines natal Pluto in the 2nd house shortly after spring equinox (drawn in green below). This indicates some "positive development and positive transformation" for Sanders, but it may be a little too late in lieu of the manipulation of the rules with the fraudulent use of the super delegates by Hillary Clinton.

8110968895?profile=original

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton does not get any major activity out of the March Solar Eclipse. She finally gets Mars leaving the "house of secret enemies" 12th house and transiting the 1st house, and her recent Mars Conjunction Jupiter transit (circled in green below) indicates recent luck. This is evident by huge primary wins recently.

8110969670?profile=original

Clinton's big concerns are the Saturn Sextile Neptune and the Neptune Quincux Neptune transits coming up this summer, almost at the same time. This is because her natal Neptune is in the 11th house, and this could represent tension via "deception or betrayal by trusted associates." And there recently has been a reported State Department employee of Hillary Clinton getting promised protection from prosecution for testimony involving the E-mail scandal of Hillary Clinton (in which it is reported that she was using her personal computer for storage of top secret information, and that this computer was hacked by outside sources (possibly Russia and China)).

Donald Trump

The March Solar Eclipse forms a T-square to Trump's natal Uranus in the 10th house (drawn in purple below). Because Uranus represents "friends and associates," this may indicate that there may be more endorsements for him coming up. There also may be good luck in terms of improvement of his reputation, which may be helpful at this time due to recent wins by the other candidates of the Republican party. 

8110969695?profile=original

Trump's big concern is in May and September with a Uranus Square Saturn transit. This transit looks like a "sharp argument or a conflict" involving government or Republican party officials. This makes sense since there is a movement behind the scenes to stop his momentum.

Also note that the great luck that Trump has received may also be due to the Uranus Square Pluto formation in the sky that has been forming a T-square to his natal Jupiter (drawn in green above). This T-square weakens out this summer, but he gets saved by lucky Jupiter forming a T-square to his natal Full Moon placement (and also by transiting Pluto forming a square to his natal Jupiter).

Like Ronald Reagan before him, I'm beginning to suspect that Donald Trump may be receiving astrology consulting. His lucky Jupiter T-square transits to his natal Full Moon placement and the transit of the Uranus Square Pluto formation in the sky forming a T-square to his natal Jupiter indicate unbelievable luck, and well-timed for an endeavor such as running for U.S. President. Trump remains a force to be reckoned with for the 2016 U.S. Presidential election, and an egotistical one at that. 

Karen Christino

"Millionaires do not use astrology, billionaires do."

- J.P. Morgan

Thanks for reading.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As always, thanks for your work, Malcolm.

• Thank you darkstar. Hope all is going great for you; you have been away for a while.

scorpiogirl.png

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 7
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0