Replies

• When she grows up she will say my name is BOND...................Niamh Bond 10:10:10..10/10/10
    I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE ...
    I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES
    • lol....yes....cool time to be born....but we dont know yet....if she will be any more "special", than anybody else on this planet... everybody is "special"..here...
      • That is the key. We are all special. When you look out into the sky at night and see all that blackness out there, realize that is the nothingness in the universe. You are special for many reasons, but first off because you are the something amongst all of that nothing. You are the love of the universe, you are the heartbeat of the universe/god.
  • Come on ASHTAR COMMAND CREW MEMBERS post her your greetings on this site and we will let her parents know that she is on www.ashtarcommandcrew.net
    I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE...
    • Congratulations to the parents. Love and light to the family. I wish them all the best in the future.
  • NIAMH BOND
    Ten minutes and ten seconds past 10 O'clock on October 10, 2010 will be a memorable moment for the proud parents of Niamh Bond - Dean Bond, 23, and KeelieHearne , 20, as Niamh arrived into this world at the precise moment at Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands (UK). She was born weighing just 3lb 7oz after being delivered naturally at eight weeks premature.
    We would very much like to follow her progress as she is a very special baby on a special mission born on the luckiest day of this century.
    • She will definitely resonate with the significance of her birth. I was born at 11:11 and always felt very close to that time and was always very proud of the fact I was born at 11:11. I had no real explanation why as I grew up I resonated with my birth time so much but I always felt inside like I was very special and different from others. It actually wasn't til' recently I discovered the significance of the number as I explored myself and my shifting state of mind.

I can tell you with complete understanding that she will always feel very special inside and not quite no why, until she comes to discover the significance of it through her own wisdom.
      • I have a feeling she will realise pretty soon that she is special and she will play a big part in creating Heaven on Earth.
        I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE..
    • and what about the babies born on 9/9/09 at 9 hours 9 minutes 9 seconds?
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
6 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
6 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
9 hours ago
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
15 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0