8110483260?profile=original

I don’t know about any of you, but the energies around my world are flying fast. So fast in fact I find quite often that my balance is slightly off and my head spins at times. As we approach the end date I feel we need to pay close attention not only to what is going on around us, but to ourselves as well.

A great deal will be going on and we need to be awake and aware on all levels. Everything is beginning to come unglued at the seams. The old paradigm is cracking and splitting and its energy is being sucked out and blown away.

There is panic among the ranks that they are loosing their grip on our control and indeed they are. It is time for us to take advantage of these cracks to weasel our way within and do some recruiting over to the light.

The energies are shifting quickly now. People are thinking similar thoughts at the same time all around the world, we are clearly tapped into the universal consciousness now. This is the main reason it is so important for us to keep our thoughts out of fear and centered on love and light.

If we want a loving world with higher consciousness then let us go into this time frame with those thoughts firmly implanted in our minds. Remember that our thoughts create our reality! I see now why fear was such a factor for the dark ones.

Not just for control over us, but if we were fearful going into this cosmic moment we would be creating more of the same. They are so clever, but so are we! To gain maximum benefits from this experience we must remain in our highest states of consciousness possible and remain free of fear!

We have 28 days left according to the calendar on this site. Time has flown by like the house in the picture. Where has it gone? I so want to tell you to not have high expectations as doing so leaves one open to a downfall if what we are expecting does not come forth.

I do not expect any major noticeable changes happening and many will not feel any different. I suspect the changes will be subtle to most, obvious to those tuned in. Right now changes are happening everyday but most do not notice because they are not earth shattering.

We have been conditioned to not notice life go by, to not be aware of things, so for many this will continue. If we tune in more, pay closer attention to life going by we will be able to see the changes more clearly and we will not be so impatient.

We are fast approaching 2012′s bewitching hour and it will be interesting to see what transpires. I am going to continue on and work hard to stay in my heart center and share my love with all those I encounter on this journey. I suggest you all do the same.

No matter what, I know we can all feel the energies swirling about and sweeping us away. It would be hard not to! Keep at it my warriors and all will be well. We are quickly morphing into new beings and most don’t even realize it.

The shift is happening most definitely, but remember, what occurs is up to us and what we are intending to create with our thoughts. Think love, think grand, think peace and most of all think freedom!
Blessings to us all,

Visionkeeper

Blessings to you all,

Visionkeeper
Source:http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com/2012/11/23/were-flying-now/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Isn't this the GOSPEL TRUTH?

GLORY BE TO GOD!  THE FATHER, MOTHER, SON, DAUGHER AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

What is happening within, around, above and below us on the EARTH=HEART is a from of MAGIK called ALCHEMY.  It can't be seen, heard or felt on a physical level but can be sensed on a spiritual level.  The GREAT ST. GERMAINE was and is the MASTER ALCHEMIST and he is assisting us in this MAGIKAL transformation that is taking place on earth, in earth and above earth to assist us ALL in OUR ASCENSION.  YOU SEE MY CHILDREN, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE, will be LEFT BEHIND.

BLESSED BE AT PEACE!  TEACH ONLY LOVE!

EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY.  This is what Jesus the CHRIST meant when he said, You may EAT of my Flesh and Drink of my Blood.  This do in REMEMBERANCE OF ME.  You see my love, WE are ALL in a state of HOLY COMMUNION WITH GOD!

MASTER RHIANNON YELLOW STAR

• This reply was deleted.
    • Is that so ?

Yes you are right.

This number brings me the urgent message that my thoughts are manifesting instantly.

I try to keep my mindset focused upon my desires.

And that is inform as much as possible.

Love,light and laughter,

Meindert.

• It is 9 posted now........................

• Dear Andronover, somewhere out in the bush in Sweden,

It's not only quantity. It is also quality!

And why are you so reactive?

Is it due to the high vibes or are the topics not your "cup of tea "?

I have lately not seen a Featured Discussion from you!

So what is bothering you?

To read or not to read that is the question here!

Greetings from your brother,

Namaste,

Much love, light and laughter, Meindert

8116002487?profile=original 

• Thank you Meindert!  My nick name for you is MERLIN because you have MASTERED ALCHEMY AS WELL AS I and many other MASTERS HERE.  WE NO LONGER HAVE TO REMAIN IN THE CLOSET!  IT WAS GIVEN TO ME UPON DIVINE DECREE.

I would like to have a quick message with OUR CHILDREN, GOD'S CHILDREN as to why Andover is reacting and behaving in such a way.  No disrespect to you Andover because I and We wish you NO HARM!  There is a valuable lesson here for you and the other readers who are rapidly awakening each moment.  It is the TRUTH as I KNOW it

Many months ago while many souls wer SLOWLY waking up out of the ILLUSION that we thought was REALITY, each and everyone of us were very confused and we didn't know who or what to believe because  our world felt like it had been flipped upside down because everything that we had been taught in life wasn't always the TRUTH. Many things that we were taught were false or evil beliefs systems were in all actuallity the TRUTH.  In a loving way, ANDOVER was trying to help prepare us for the upcoming events of awakening and ascension as he KNEW to be TRUTH.  You see, if we BELIEVE something to be TRUE, we aren't telling a LIE.  It is only a LIE if you KNOWINGLY tell something that isn't true.  He was still in the awakening process as well.  In a last ditch effort, his EGO was in a battle with his consciousness because it was starting to lose control and the EGO's greatest power to control us is by creating FEAR.  In an effort to assist and prepare us for the upcoming events, his EGO created FEAR among those that read his words and took them to HEART.  When these grand alchemical affects of the awakening and ascension process didn't create physical manifestations for the masses too SEE, they became disillusioned and disheartened by him.  And due to this, they lost FAITH in him.  When they/we lost faith in him, he lost faith in himself which allowed his EGO identity to react like a child as evidenced by throwing a "temper tantrum".  This is the grand battle prophesied in the BOOK OF REVELATIONS.  The battle between good and evil, light and dark, heaven and hell.  Your I AM consciousness is GOD.  The EGO is SATAN.  The same happened with Greg Giles.  These are lessons we ALL HAD TO LEARN.  No ONE is exempt from the process.

The point I am making concerning this is to guide you to learn about the subject of alchemy.  The knowledge of this subject helps you to learn and understand this metaphysical process that were are ALL going through called AWAKENING & ASCENSION.

BLESSED BE AT PEACE!  TEACH ONLY LOVE

Master Rhiannon Yellow Star

• 8116274294?profile=original

Love,light and laughter,

Master "Merlin" Meindert.

• Merlin the magician, the mystical, magical wizard of wizards, only calls those who have the eyes to see and the ears to hear. Here in the Wizard's Wonderland there is only one ruler, YOU, and one rule. You drew this to you by the Royal Rule of Reflection.

You are reawakening to the wise wizard and master magician you are, that we all are and sometimes forget. You are coming to remember that magic is your natural state, the rule rather than the exception to the rule.

Magicians and wizards play with molding, sculpting, shaping, and directing energy on purpose. It is not for the squeamish. It takes great courage to know you are creator, to be a purposeful and more fully awakened conscious creator!

• Meindert , you have at this moment 8 posts posted.

Why can´t you collect all into 1 post?

If all on this forum just post with quantity , how would it bee?

You arn´t even interested to join the discussions.

Please stop this , and collect the new age memes together in one post.

Namaste

peter 

• Stronger and stronger :))))))) One man described Heaven as 'feel the most peaceful you have ever felt... now times it by 10 million" 

!!!

Love to us all!

Yes meditation and grounding is important and useful at this time <3 Thanks devi XOX

• 8108878486?profile=original

Thank you Meindert and Visionkeeper <3 let the love in, to the core of our being <3

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
38 minutes ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
39 minutes ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
9 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
9 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 5
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0