Guest article written by Cherie Roe Dirksen for Lightworkers World

‘Nothing really matters, anyone can see…nothing really matters. Nothing really matters to me…any way the wind blows.” - Freddy Mercury (Bohemian Rhapsody)

Freddie Mercury What Freddy Mercury Can Teach Us About Detachment

Beautifully put!

8110429491?profile=original

Thank you, Freddy Mercury, for writing this poetic piece of universal truth and to Queen for adding the sound vibration and bringing this song alive through Bohemian Rhapsody.

Why am I quoting this?

Well, I was singing it the other day when it hit me, ‘this is quite spiritually profound’.

Mastery Over Matter

I have been going through a lot of detachment lately - on many different levels. From friendships to career choices, desired outcomes to ego battles and the one thing that keeps coming up for me is ‘nothing matters’.

The energy of late seems to be circling around your ability to regroup and ground yourself to what is really important.

No material thing or situation should concern you too much - the lighter the baggage on your earthly sojourn, the less for you to carry (this should be taken literally and metaphorically). The more at peace you are with the fact that you are here temporarily and no thing or person is a constant, the more likely you are to enjoy your experience.

Now, as I say in my book ‘Divine You’, I don’t mean that nothing matters in an ‘I don’t care’ sort of way. The art of detaching is just another tool to let you be in the world and not of it. Question yourself:

Can you be here, in this reality, but not be attached to it?

Can you dream up desires and outcomes for yourself and not be attached to them if they change or do not materialize as you may have wanted them to?

Can you detach yourself from drama - be it on a social network, in the office or with your family or friends?

Can you look at circumstances as if you were hovering above them? An observer, one that is removed from any outcome but still revels in the joys and intrigue of the world.

Can you be someone that cares and loves everyone and everything but could leave this plane of existence tomorrow?

Are you afraid of death? Or have you made peace with your multi-dimensional, infinite existence?

Who are you?

This is the I AM THAT I AM that people talk about. Being 100% satisfied with where you are and who you are, without needing anyone or anything outside of yourself for gratification.

Loving enough to know when to say nothing, or do nothing, to help a loved one. When you are able to detach from drama, you will show others that it can be done. Peace is achievable - one soul at a time.

Do You Find it Difficult to Detach?

8110429874?profile=original

pensive

What Freddy Mercury Can Teach Us About DetachmentDetachment is not hard or cold. It is your ability to love enough to leave a bit of space - some room for peace and stillness where there may be none. You will be that still presence that can ground those around you into the present moment.

What is blocking your ability to let go?

Your mind or ego? Do you perhaps get a kick out of drama? Can you admit to that?
Your ‘worries’? Do you think that to detach would leave you looking like you don’t care?

Remember that to detach is a loving act. If you stress or worry about what other people will think of you for detaching or not getting involved in drama, then you need to work on why their opinions matter. If they are close to you, either friends or family, you can still let them know you care but are not going to interfere with their lives.

If there is something tangible you can do to help, then by all means do but remain that still presence and have an awareness of your emotional body. If you feel like you are being drained or getting sucked back into 3D drama, then you need to exercise detachment again (for further reading about detaching out of love or fear, click here: http://cherieroedirksen.com/2012/04/12/are-you-clinging-by-your-fin...).

Let’s Wrap This Up

8110429672?profile=original

Tracy by the pond 250x166

What Freddy Mercury Can Teach Us About DetachmentWhen you realize that no-thing really matters, you can bend like a reed in the wind and go any way the wind blows.You remain whole and unfaltering, present and aware - you are impartial and just. This is true detachment.

Thank you, Queen.

Source:http://cherieroedirksen.com/2012/10/04/2287/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
4 hours ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
13 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
13 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
13 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 15
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 56
Comments: 0