‘Witches’ Casting Spells on Trump Upset He Has ‘Some Kind of Protection Around Him’

Reddit witch discusses circumventing Trump's protection by casting binding spell on him.

Meanwhile, witches casting 'Blue Wave Spell' to protect Kamala, Democrats.

‘Witches’ Casting Spells on Trump Upset He Has ‘Some Kind of Protection Around Him’Image Credit: Grok AI
https://www.infowars.com/posts/reddit-witches-trying-to-cast-spells-on-trump-upset-he-has-some-kind-of-protection-around-him"],"data-astro-cid-egg7nqdx":[0,true]}" client="visible" opts="{"name":"Share","value":true}" await-children="" style="box-sizing: border-box; display: contents;">
PostTweetMessageEmail
LIVE
gab

Hexes cast against Donald Trump don’t appear to be effective possibly due to a circle of protection around him, “witches” complained on a Reddit forum.

According to a post highlighted by X user @Reddit_lies, a screenshot from Reddit’s “r/WitchesVsPatriarchy” forum shows one “witch” recommended possible ways to circumvent Trump’s spiritual protective armor.

“Would today be a good day for a freezer spell?” the user asked.

“Some other witches have mentioned that doing spells directly against tRrump are not as effective as we might hope as he seems to have some kind of protection around him,” states the screenshot, which says it was published 90 days ago.

The post continued: “A freezer spell against Project 2025 would likely be useful, but I wouldn’t give the cheeto any more attention right now (He hates to be ignored, right? lol).”

According to X’s AI bot Grok, a “freezer spell” is “a type of spell intended to stop, freeze, or slow down certain energies, situations, or behaviors.”

“Typically, you would write the name of the person or the situation you want to freeze on a piece of paper,” Grok describes, adding, “Some practitioners might use a photograph or a personal item associated with the target,” which are then put in a Ziplock bag and placed in a literal freezer.

The Reddit user went on to say additionally casting protection spells over the Democrats wouldn’t be a bad idea.

“A lot of people are taking the opportunity to do protection and uplifting kinds of spells to help Kamala & the Democrats, rather than attacking the other side. An awesome spell that can be repeated many times is the Blue Wave Spell,” the user says linking to a Substack describing how to conduct the spell.

For his part, Trump has credited the “hand of God” with saving his life during an assassination attempt in Butler, Pa., on July 13.

The witches’ curses are reminiscent of a similar happening ahead of the 2020 election, when thousands of witches collectively conducted a mass ritual Halloween spell “to bind Donald Trump and all those who abet him.”

In summary, witches aligned with the forces of evil are attempting to negate the protection bestowed by God on Trump. The battle lines have never been clearer.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think I remember Dempsey and Makepeace -from the 80's?
  • Angels v demons -The Battle of Evermore-Led Zepplin! (Pete Townsend told Jimmy Paige 'your new band is going to fly like a led zepplin)
    The Queen of Light took her bow
    And then she turned to go
    The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom
    And walked the night alone
    Oh, dance in the dark of night
    Sing to the morning light
    The dark Lord rides in force tonight
    And time will tell us all
    Oh, throw down your plow and hoe
    Rest not to lock your homes
    Side by side we wait the might
    Of the darkest of them all
    I hear the horses' thunder
    Down in the valley below
    I'm waiting for the angels of Avalon
    Waiting for the eastern glow
    The apples of the valley hold
    The seeds of happiness
    The ground is rich from tender care
    Repay, do not forget, no, no
    Oh, dance in the dark of night
    Sing to the morning light
    The apples turn to brown and black
    The tyrant's face is red
    Oh the war is common cry
    Pick up you swords and fly
    The sky is filled with good and bad
    That mortals never know
    Oh, well, the night is long
    The beads of time pass slow
    Tired eyes on the sunrise
    Waiting for the eastern glow
    The pain of war cannot exceed
    The woe of aftermath
    The drums will shake the castle wall
    The ringwraiths ride in black
    Ride on
    Sing as you raise your bow
    Shoot straighter than before
    No comfort has the fire at night
    That lights the face so cold
    Oh dance in the dark of night
    Sing to the mornin' light
    The magic runes are writ in gold
    To bring the balance back
    Bring it back
    At last the sun is shining
    The clouds of blue roll by
    With flames from the dragon of darkness
    The sunlight blinds his eyes
    Oh, bring it back, bring it back
    Bring it back, bring it back
    Oh now, oh now, oh now
    Oh now, oh now, oh now
    Oh now, oh now, oh now
    Oh now, oh now, oh now
    Bring it, bring it, bring it
  • There are multiple methods of attack and defense, in the ongoing war between Earth Alliance and the dark cabal. Military, electronic, chemical, psychological, magickal and even using ultra-advanced, off-world technologies....

Sometimes, when an enemy is making plans to attack you, an intelligence operation and counter, can involve provoking that same enemy, into playing their hand too soon and in desperation...The dark cabal and minions are the enemy and GFL Ground Crew may engage them, using deceptions, that trigger their full fury and drastic overplaying of their hand...

Result is that their best laid plans, crumble to dust....A counter-espionage tactic that causes emotional responses in the target enemy, which brings them out into the open, far sooner than they originally wanted....
    Important to note that even the dark elites are prone to human emotionalisms and certainly astral responses, to events, that they cannot control...

😏This scene is from a fictional cop series, but gives the general idea....👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh1fLNdrrxQ
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Health Related
"To all vegans and vegetarians out there, please watch this video on the genuine benefits of meat eating....And of course I respect all freewill choices...But, at least I can furnish you with some data, to allow and permit, your informed…"
29 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"To all vegans and vegetarians out there, please watch this video on the genuine benefits of meat eating....And of course I respect all freewill choices...But, at least I can furnish you with some data, to allow and permit, your informed…"
29 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Health Related
"For decades and still, heart disease remains the number one killer of people, world-wide..
And of course, this fact suits the big pharma agenda...HOWEVER, the cure and prevention is so simple, it will completely blow your mind and certainly blow the…"
1 hour ago
"For decades and still, heart disease remains the number one killer of people, world-wide..
And of course, this fact suits the big pharma agenda...HOWEVER, the cure and prevention is so simple, it will completely blow your mind and certainly blow the…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion ‘Witches’ Casting Spells on Trump Upset He Has ‘Some Kind of Protection Around Him’
"I think I remember Dempsey and Makepeace -from the 80's?"
1 hour ago
"Kamala Harris is demonstrably an imbecile, in several ways...But to mock a christian at her rally, seems truly absurd, considering her very low poll ratings..You would assume that she would at least pretend to be open to the christians, whom she…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion ‘Witches’ Casting Spells on Trump Upset He Has ‘Some Kind of Protection Around Him’
"Angels v demons -The Battle of Evermore-Led Zepplin! (Pete Townsend told Jimmy Paige 'your new band is going to fly like a led zepplin)
The Queen of Light took her bow
And then she turned to go
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom
And walked the…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This page here that I made not to long ago exposes the mainstream media. I posted a few videos on that page that talk about Operation Mockingbird which is the CIA's infiltration and manipulation of mainstream media.…"
3 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 44
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 61
Comments: 0