wow what an amazing 2012 year.

I have now looked upon all the things that i have swept under the carpet thinking that this day would never come all my fears which is unrealized potential to recorrect errors and freeing myself from confusion has hit me this week like a tonne of bricks.

Sometimes the ones whom are closely tied to your family and from those loved ones whom we have a quarrel with to ourselves as perse in questioning are the very ones to bring your fears into that very light from which that the actual conflict was in questioning.

However in the true essence of the light of the fact, that the God light that is information that is brought into our awareness in which we/you do not have the knowledge to fix it by yourself comes into play, but by saying that,i mean, if the person is ready to learn his or her lessons and ready to heal from their confusions and errors and if when you are ready to learn the earth schools lessons to fix your mistakes, then it is from within you that is, when you self realized enough in inspired messages or in put messages from either channeled messages or however form in which the light comes to you either from the conflicts that you had created or not addressed truthfully to yourself or to that effect in which karma has a way of playing itself out from it's many dissillion illusionments that if it really a want for a better word as such or for what many other situations that had occurred or arrived at your door steps that maybe to the case at hand that the issue needed addressing to see it for the love that it really is.

It is this love from God and Goddess energies that when imbued with the creators love that your true lessons on earth school shan can really be learned to help resolve any last issues before we enter the fifth dimension state of consciousness.

The Creator has given us the freedom to allow us to fully utilize the gifts that in which he bestowed upon us to find the correct solutions to the correct problems at hand and for this i thank the Creator for blessing us with the gift of discernment to overcome our lessons to resolve these many powerful problems.

It only can enhance our quality to act responsible to create in co createdness with the creator with peace and harmony and in the spirit of co-operation when we see our problens fully dissolving into the embers of time never to use our tools for the wrong reasons again.

It only gains us the freedom to co-operate in the unison of oneness again.

To you if you are truly ready to help yourself over come your grieviences, first acknowledge the fact that we are great beings of light and that we came down here to learn qualities in our lessons to refine whom we already know that we truly already are, and that we are in essence, great beings of light.

Then if we know this as truth then we can fully utilized how quickly we can resolve all issues and become angelics of the spiritual and physical realms existing in two dimensions simultaneously all at once, like what Jesus helped us to become, by reminding us of what it is of us being into what we want to become.

When we can resolve our problems to or by others we inflicted out troubles upon and recorrect our accounts with them then we have learned how to get inside the skins of others by hearing each others concerns and heal each others conflicts i suck at explaining this fact right now but as i am typing it is helping me heal from issues i never wanted to learn but i hope in this message that i learned that you can never move up in the planes of dimesnions if we keep ignoring the warning signs, we are not being true to ourselves if we never resolve any conflicts it has to be addressed and this year, 2012 is the year to do it in.

The Lords and Ladies of Cthe light have already mastered this problem and over the millenias of time has always offered us their ideas and inputs to overcoming these tenacious problems.

These are beautiful and divine lessons that must be honoured for what it really is just spiritual evolution a divine gift from the Creator source offering many solutions to many problems when we can input or infuse the love of gods light into our fears it turns the fears into workable solutions a valuable tool we can have forever at a moments notice we can share to others whom may come our way that we can hep or guide as long as ego stays away from it then we can truly be of service to others and for creator.

So i thankyou my enemies for you truly have been our teachers in disguise and we thankyou those of the light for you helped us to remember from whence we came from and to help us remember that we came down into the plane of forgetfulness in return a promise to come back into the light once again and take our true existence in the higher realms once more.

I love you creator for the lessons we gain from each of our reincarnational experiences and for with out you we would not have our multi layered beingness.

You are really a truly awesome most divine omnipotence living presence i and we thankyou for our true awesome steadfastness back into the light once more to traverse the eternal ages in eternal evolution foreverness. Amen.

Without further Adue I we thankyou Lord Sananda without you how could we truly appreciate being the redeemer of souls. Amen.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"New blog for those who are interested. https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-plejaren-and-t..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 posted a blog post
Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book Your…
1 hour ago
"War is building up all over the place which is the Cabal's end goal they want WW3 which would end up being a nuclear war. Tensions are rising between North and South Korea, drone strike was initiated on Netanyahu's house. He is okay, Xi Jingping of…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
10 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
10 hours ago
More…

The Plejaren And The Plejaren Solar Systems

Next up on the Galactic Blogs will be one of the most talked about civilizations in our Galaxy The Plejaren which as we know are the Humans Billy Meier has been in contact with for most of his life. All info here comes from Sheldan Nidles book…

Read more…
Views: 7
Comments: 0

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 55
Comments: 0