All Discussions (127)

Sort by

Neocons, never-Trump Republicans, the Hillary Clinton campaign, the DNC, a British spy, Russian intelligence, and the FBI tried to destroy a candidate they could not defeat in a free election.

the scumbags in the DC swamp;

THE LEFT UNHINGED

THAT OTHER PLOT – TO BRING DOWN TRUMP

Pat Buchanan: 'The real indictment here is of the American political system'

Published: 13 hours ago

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 9

"As You Turn More To The Source Within You, You Will Begin To Surrender More And More Of Those Old Paradigm Programming That You Have Become So Accustomed To" - Saint Germain and OWS

www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings

www.ancientawakenings.org

"As You Turn More To The Source Within You, You Will Begin To Surrender More And More Of Those Old Paradigm Programming That You Have Become So Accustomed To"

St Germain and One Who Serves

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 15

LEE HARVEY OSWALD IS VINDICATED; HE COULDN'T HAVE DONE THE SHOOTING OF JFK. Enclosed Is Surgeon General Report Of JFK Autopsy From 1963 Via A 1964 FBI Report.

The One Paragraph You Need To Read From The JFK Assassination Files That May Change Everything

Tyler Durden's picture

TruePundit.com warns that one haunting paragraph unearthed from 3,000 never-before-seen documents will shake

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 10

SANTA FE ASTROLOGY MEET-UP DISCUSSION, 10/15/17: "The Galactic Center At 26-27 Degrees Sagittarius. The Significant Influence Of This Point With Famous Whistle Blowers Of The 20th And 21st Century."

Whistleblowers at the Galactic Centre

by Mandi Lockley

At the heart of our galaxy, the Milky Way, is the Galactic Centre - a super-massive black hole (or a "giant cosmic broom") positioned in late Sagittarius – which plays a key role in chart signatu

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 29

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
2 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
2 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
6 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 49
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 125
Comments: 0