All Discussions (61)

Sort by

Sir Sean Connery The Greatest James Bond Left His Body ...May God Bless Him

True Legend ..Great Actor as James Bond ...women loved him and men wanted to be like him ...great personality... unforgettable...True Legend 

8111364484?profile=original

All Miss Him.

Like Mohammed Ali to Boxing 

Like Bruce Lee to Martial Arts 

Like Sean Connery to James Bond 

Read more…
13 Replies · Reply by Krishna Kalki Nov 12, 2020
Views: 43

David Icke: It Happened Again ( It Was All Organized From Beginning ) Agenda 21 Must Watch

David Icke (2020) It Happened Again ( It was all Organized From Beginning ) it’s 2020 And you need to know everything David Icke Agenda 21

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 14

Nearly a decade after the Fukushima nuclear disaster, Japan’s government has decided to release over one million tonnes of contaminated water into the sea

Well this is just wrong, I fear this will kill the pacific and eventually the Atlantic ocean. What else could they have done? Just not this Japan to release Fukushima's contaminated water into sea: reports Japan to release Fukushima's contaminated wa

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 10

David Icke (10/16/2020): Masks Are Destroying Your Brain And It’s Worse For Kids — MK-ULTRA Survivor Cathy O'Brien's Story On Masks... SHEEP'S MUST READ

David Icke (10/16/2020): Masks Are Destroying Your Brain And It’s Worse For Kids — MK-ULTRA Survivor Cathy O’Brien’s Story On Mask

DavidIcke.com (10/16/2020): 

This is one of the most important posts I have ever made, so please read it. I have written

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 31

Medical Doctor In Netherlands Leaves Corrupt System ....HIGHLY RECOMMEND..UNITE AND FIGHT THE CORRUPTION

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 11

Bhagavad-Gita Lesson ...Why You Should Not Eat Meat

It's Simple ...YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT EAT 

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 15

A Message For All Humanity ..UNITE AND FIGHT FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS AND FREEDOM...END CORRUPTION

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 13

I Have Stated Before And I Repeat ... Hospitals, Medical Centres, Doctors Surgeries Should Be Renamed HEALING TEMPLES ..Straightaway Creating Healing Energy, Vibes And Frequency.

There is a big difference between hospitals, medical centres and doctors surgeries all run for business so you need to rename them all to Healing Temples ...now I am going back when healing was concentrated to mind, body and spirit ...going back to T

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 18

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
2 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
2 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 49
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 125
Comments: 0