All Discussions (98)

Sort by

HOSPITALS MOBBED with every room and even HALLWAYS occupied with portable cots … has the spike protein apocalypse begun?

HOSPITALS MOBBED with every room and even HALLWAYS occupied with portable cots … has the spike protein apocalypse begun?

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by AlternateEarth Dec 18, 2022
Views: 80

Changes Required In All Places Of Worship Throughout The World …HIGHLY RECOMMEND

1) All places of worship should have only volunteers doing service without pay but given all bare simple essentials like simple clothing , simple food , simple accommodation, simple transport ..but no money at all

2) One should be allowed to do volunt

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Krishna Kalki Dec 17, 2022
Views: 71

St Germain, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - Everything that is happening now is bringing down the old paradigm via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS

Sunday Call 12/11/2022 (St. Germain, OWS, Shoshanna)

James & JoAnna McConnell

Everything that is happening now is bringing down the old paradigm

St Germain and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnell

Shoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Se

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 61

Chinese Traditional Herbs Get the Top quality and Green herbs directly from the place of original

Came across this site by chance 

In London there a quiet a few Chinese herbalists shops so best to know a bit about the herds before going to them 

Kalaila a brand which belongs to M5power Group. As a part of special division, we aim to expand the amaz

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Krishna Kalki Dec 15, 2022
Views: 62

I Am Very Happy For I Have Introduced The Best Organic Ginger, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Nigella Seeds And Coconut Sugar To Hindu Temple

Now I have set a high standard and want all temples to follow and use in food preparations and so serve healing food to all congregation members. I told the temple that when it's nearly finished contact me and I will bring more so it's ongoing ..

I GO

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Krishna Kalki Dec 15, 2022
Views: 96

Steve Nobel's: "Activating Your Crystalline Core" ... And ... "Cellular Regeneration - The Light Of Immortality" ... And ... Assimilating The Activities Of Light: Parts 1 & 2 By Patricia Cota-Robles

10889314286?profile=RESIZE_710x

Activating Your Crystalline Core By Steve Nobel

An often-overlooked factor in healing is work with the body elemental. The body elemental is in charge of manifesting the divine blueprint for your body.

Innocent and childlike, masterful and intelli

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 59

Hospitals, Medical Centre’s, Doctors Surgeries And Rehabilitation Centres

Throughout the World they must have Rehabilitation Centres for peope who have bad addictions like eating meat, smoking, drinking alcohol, taking drugs etc 

Hospitals, Medical Centres, Doctors Surgeries etc are for people who have no bad addictions but

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Sirian Starlight Dec 14, 2022
Views: 91

WokeJoke Feds must be stopped; Pentagon ‘Greenlights’ Ukrainian Drone Strikes Inside Russia Because Putin Hasn’t Used Nukes Yet

INSANITY;

Pentagon ‘Greenlights’ Ukrainian Drone Strikes Inside Russia Because Putin Hasn’t Used Nukes Yet

by Chris Menahan | Information Liberation

The Biden regime gave Ukraine the “green light” to conduct drone strikes i

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by AlternateEarth Dec 13, 2022
Views: 59

Supreme Master Ching Hai Reads an Excerpt from Lord Buddha’s Surangama Sutra about Killing and Meat-eating…Recommend

Here she clearly explains why you must not kill animals and eat animals nor use animal byproducts 

https://suprememastertv.com/en1/v/138262602924.html?list=choice

must no use animal byproducts like leather and silk.

must not use dairy products 

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Sirian Starlight Dec 13, 2022
Views: 86

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 51
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 126
Comments: 0