All Discussions (98)

Sort by

Admiral Byrds Nephew Explains About aurora borealis lights, With ‘ULTRA 3’Clearance, With Disclosed Clarified UFOs And Alien Projects

Regarding aurora borealis also known as mysterious northern lights Admiral Byrds Nephew explains @ about 2:35 on video below ..they are the outer radiation of the inner sun inside inner earth 

https://youtu.be/akD-lpeTTek

10912382872?profile=RESIZE_710x
 https://www.dreambigtrave

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። Dec 31, 2022
Views: 121

Monkeys Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating But Most So Called Humans Don’t Wash Either..So In This Respect They Are No Better Then Monkeys

Go to a Sikh Temple you will see 99% do not wash their hands before eating so they are in this respect no better then monkeys.

Go to a Hindu / Hare Krishna temple and you will see 99% DONT wash their hands so in this respect they are no better then mo

Read more…
6 Replies · Reply by Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። Dec 30, 2022
Views: 145

Come Christmas Day Let Us Remember That Places Of Worship Are For Healing, Meditation And Connecting With The Divine

As places of worship stand at the moment :

Jesus Christ would not go to church

Krishna would not go to Hare Krishna Temples 

Guru Nanak would not go to a Sikh temple

etc ...

But what a pity most places of worship have become places of corruption, greed t

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። Dec 30, 2022
Views: 78

ALERT WARNING To All Those Who Go To The IKEA Restaurant…Report To Food And Hygiene Inspectors..IKEA MUST BE FINED HEAVY

Most of the staff serve unhygienically..they put their fingers in the plates and bowls and at times chips touching their fingers as they are served in the plates. They may wash their hands or wear gloves doesn't mean much as they touch their faces, t

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Krishna Kalki Dec 29, 2022
Views: 145

Volunteers In Places Of Worship Must Treat Everyone The Same …Must Not Make Choices

No favoratism 

No discrimination 

BE LIKE THE SUN FOR IT SHINES ON EVERYONE IT DOESN'T MAKE CHOICES 

SIMILARLY ALL THOSE WHO DO VOLUNTEER SERVICE IN PLACES OF WORSHIP MUST NOT MAKE CHOICES BUT TREAT  EVERYONE WITH RESPECT.

LORD KRISHNA ONCE WENT INTO A M

Read more…
3 Replies · Reply by Krishna Kalki Dec 28, 2022
Views: 72

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
2 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
2 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
6 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 49
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 125
Comments: 0