All Discussions (48)

Sort by

Your Source Of All That You Are ! By Jean Meyer ... And ... Shifting Tides - Energy Forecast - February 2023 By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ...Invocation For The Mantle of Violet FLame

10970991674?profile=RESIZE_710x

Your Source Of All That You Are ! By Jean Meyer

I am always with you, Omni present, in all things I am there, in all hearts I am present, in all light I am seen and in all darkness I wrap you in my Love. Never changing or wavering, I am your Sourc

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 57

Eric Coppolino and the Health Ranger call for the TOTAL EVACUATION of East Palestine due to extremely toxic “dioxin fallout” that will poison the land and crops for GENERATIONS

Long-term DNA mutations / DNA damage, even affecting pregnancies TWENTY YEARS after exposure

Eric Coppolino and the Health Ranger call for the TOTAL EVACUATION of East Palestine due to extremely toxic “dioxin fallout” that will poison the land and cr

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by AlternateEarth Feb 22, 2023
Views: 74

AA Michael, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - Wield your sword of truth via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS

Sunday Call 2/19/2023 (AA Michael, OWS, Shoshanna)

James & JoAnna McConnell

Wield your sword of truth

AA Michael and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnell

Shoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self

These messages were given during our Anc

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 87

KaRa (Pleiadean Emissary), One Who Serves and Shoshanna - You are creating your own time lines via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS

Sunday Call 2/12/2023 (KaRa, OWS, Shoshanna)

James & JoAnna McConnell

You are creating your own time lines

KaRa (Pleiadean Emissary) and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnell

Shoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self

These messages were

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 78

Experience The Creator's Love On Valentine's Day - & Everyday ! By Steven Hutchinson ... And ... By Natalie Glasson: "Accessing Your Inner Silence" & "Time Capsules For Awakening

10967382700?profile=RESIZE_710x

Experience The Creator's Love On Valentine's Day - & Everyday ! By Steven Hutchinson

We rejoice that you are celebrating love today, in whatever way you are doing so.Take a deep breath now and bring your attention within your heart. Ask your Divine

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 50

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
2 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
2 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 49
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 125
Comments: 0