All Discussions (104)

Sort by

EM1 Effective Microorganisms -- Gaia's Ancient "Biotech" Can Replace Every Toxic Cleaner and Restore Your Health, the Environment, and Humanity at The Same Time

EM1 Effective Microorganisms -- Gaia's Ancient "Biotech" Can Replace Every Toxic Cleaner and Restore Your Health, the Environment, and Humanity at The Same Time

effective%2Bmicroorganisms%2Bancient%2Bbiotech%2Bfor%2Ba%2Bbetter%2Bfuture.jpg

Microorganisms are nature's original terraformers. For billions of years, the tiniest crea

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 40

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 51
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 125
Comments: 0