All Discussions (56)

Sort by

“I’ve Never Seen Anything Like This” – Mysterious Chinese Bio-Lab Discovered In Remote California City

“I’ve Never Seen Anything Like This” – Mysterious Chinese Bio-Lab Discovered In Remote California City

by Zero Hedge

Why would a bio-lab run by a shady Chinese company be operating in Reedley, CA in the central San Joaquin Vall

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by AlternateEarth Aug 1, 2023
Views: 69

Abusive Language Should Not Be Allowed On Planet Earth And There Is A Place For Those Who Use Abusive Language …JUNGLE

Abusive language is atomic in nature ..atom bomb 

F.... C...S...etc words are used by beings who look like humans but are ASURAS ...do not belong to light beings but dark beings ..ungodly beasts not god conscious human beings 

BUDDHIST SAYING :

Watch yo

Read more…
17 Replies · Reply by RichRaelian Jul 28, 2023
Views: 134

St Germain, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - You have crossed the line and taken the “red pill”! via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS

Sunday Call 7/16/2023 (St. Germain, OWS, Shoshanna)

James & JoAnna McConnell

You have crossed the line and taken the “red pill”!

Saint Germain and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnell

Shoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self

These mess

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 116

Lord Lanto, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - Find and feel the joy in every moment via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS

Sunday Call 7/23/2023 (Lord Lanto, OWS, Shoshanna)

James & JoAnna McConnell

Find and feel the joy in every moment

Lord Lanto and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnell

Shoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self

These messages were given du

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 37

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
2 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
2 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 49
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 125
Comments: 0